Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
it's warming up out here in Phoenix. Going to be 94 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] In April[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I have to look at the bright side here. When it's hot out, nobody but me golfs here so bring on the heat 'cause I can't stand slow play
sounds like you and I need to hook up for some whack-f*** one day creator!

Old 04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I am starting to see a new trailer on the horizons boyz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wife doesn't care what I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Someone slap me upside the head and wake me up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]!!!! However, I think I see the catch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] she gets a new car with leather seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Who's getting the better deal here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I see a weekend warrior coming soon to a driveway near me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
BITCHIN!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My wife drives a car with heated leather seats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go with a Lariet model. I'm not much for leather (esp. here in the Valley). But after a day of riding, it's a nice ride home with the heat on the back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Vehicle's not for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's the wife's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looks like she is eyeing Chevy's Tahoes. I really don't care for the new look of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

The cost difference is in the oil filter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's about $30 more if I remember correctly. So, I would say around $55-$60

Hello MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How's the shop coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] taken delivery of any new toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OUCH!! I can change the oil in my F150 for under $20.00

I bought a horizontal Band saw last friday and ordered the tube bender too. It should be here next wed. The CNC mill is looking better with the rain mellowing out, but nothing is in writing yet. The shop is filling up with Jetmoto's though.
Yea, it's a little out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What kind did you get? I've been hinting to the wife and oldest daughter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hhhhmmmm how much is it per bend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!

Sounds like your busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When do you have time to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused and Creator, Went to the California Classic which featured Canandian Golf players. Our Office sponsored a Hole so my team got VIP tickets and were treated to a day at the Clubhouse/, etc[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Had a great time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Everything was on the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] To bad the player our team played with didn't make the cut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh' well. Here's the link Canadian Classic Golf Tournament

Old 04-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Just got back from window shopping, putting a sink in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Was looking for a stainless steel sink, however, couldn't find one deep enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Looks like I'll be going with a double tub with an instant water heater attached to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2006, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

Confused and Creator, Went to the California Classic which featured Canandian Golf players. Our Office sponsored a Hole so my team got VIP tickets and were treated to a day at the Clubhouse/, etc[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Had a great time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Everything was on the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] To bad the player our team played with didn't make the cut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh' well. Here's the link Canadian Classic Golf Tournament
the "Canadian" tour is such a misnomer. Look at the leaderboard and field in general. totally dominated by Americans. Now if they had to putt with hockey sticks like Happy Gilmore...then we'd have a chance![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2006, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Just got back from window shopping, putting a sink in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Was looking for a stainless steel sink, however, couldn't find one deep enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Looks like I'll be going with a double tub with an instant water heater attached to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
heat and plumbing would be kinda nice for my shop. right now I have a big squirt bottle of orange hand cleaner, and big box of old restaurant napkins. A solvent tank would be kinda nice too.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
the "Canadian" tour is such a misnomer. Look at the leaderboard and field in general. totally dominated by Americans. Now if they had to putt with hockey sticks like Happy Gilmore...then we'd have a chance![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am with you there. I thought it was just Canadian players go around the US[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, I was wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The leader is a Asian from the Bay Area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now imagine that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

That was a good movie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
heat and plumbing would be kinda nice for my shop. right now I have a big squirt bottle of orange hand cleaner, and big box of old restaurant napkins. A solvent tank would be kinda nice too.
A solvent tank would be cool too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Today I bought a Clarke bandsaw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not the best, for what I'll use it for, it should work just fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Best thing is, no more mess from cutting metal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well at least not like a cutting wheel.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Happy Gilmore is yet another flic that was filmed here. the golf course shots are from a course in Pitt Meadows.

well I splurged today. bought a digital caliper, solar auto-darkening welding helmet and a whole bunch of other stuff. I have a little 70AMP arc welder, and I've NEVER welded before. everyone tells me wire feed is easier. they have a really nice Deca wire feed welder at Princess Auto (same as your Harbour Freight). well, I guess i'll try burning holes in steel tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel