Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time.
I think I'm gonna steal that for my sig. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-27-2006, 02:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time.
I think I'm gonna steal that for my sig. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Works for me!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Thanks for the offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's been so crazy lately I might not go on my planned vacation in July[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

They want, want some more, and then want more after that. It's never enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Its the least I can do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I wouldnt reccomend that as a regular practice. Time can never be replaced. You can always make more money. I have canceled vac plans before and always regretted it later. Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time.

Trust me, it ain't my choice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I put in for the time 3 months ago and they laid all this stuff on me knowing that at well.

Maybe it's time to up north and find a new place to fluff off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 03:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

[

Trust me, it ain't my choice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I put in for the time 3 months ago and they laid all this stuff on me knowing that at well.

Maybe it's time to up north and find a new place to fluff off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That might rile me up a little!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Maybe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Hello fellow PSD'rs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am with you on "Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time. - MWQ" I need to retire again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 04:11 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hello fellow PSD'rs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am with you on "Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time. - MWQ" I need to retire again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hi RD, or MD in here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You already retired!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its my turn!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders
well Hoss, the northeast corner of Utah around Ogden seems very pretty. Southern Wyoming is sure a hole. If I was gonna do an enima of the USA, I'd have no problem sticking a tube there! is that place also the trailer park capital of North America??

thanks for coming out to see us..... OH? you couldn't make it! that's okay, MD never comes to see us when we go to Oregon Dunes either. how's about one of these times you guys make yer way to Canada??? we've got the winter olympics in 2010!

the PSD ran perfect on our return trip to Denver. about 54 hours of driving in 66 hour weekend!! the tractor is better than expected. now I have a Japanese diesel in the JD, a German diesel in the Jetta, and an American diesel in the PSD!q]

I thought the trailer capital was outside the city MWQ lives in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I told you, I need more time than 1 week to make the trek up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Next year, let me know when you start making you plans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I'll show up if at all possible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The hours you put behind the wheel sounds like my kind of driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Our parent company is doing alot of the consulting for new buildings etc. for the Olympics up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did I mention I work for a Canadian Company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!!

Old 06-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

Retiring again? You can't do that again until we have had our chance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know I'm ready. Just missing one little thing....................................$$$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hi RD, or MD in here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You already retired!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its my turn!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Yep stayed retired for for a couple of years and needed to go back to work for my insanity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Another 10 years and I am done for good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Retiring again? You can't do that again until we have had our chance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know I'm ready. Just missing one little thing....................................$$$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That little thing can be the most important thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife tells me to get another JOB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] everytime I want to do something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I already bring 2 paychecks home a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel