Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver

That's the ebb and flow of the construction industry. Hot and cold. Right now we have nothing in the pipe to speak of. Was talking to my bro last night. He' really getting tired of things. Looking at possibly parting ways.
I guess it is. Still hard to make the adjustment from public to private entity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Your old job you got to kick people's asses when it's needed, shoot 'em if it's required. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.

Remember this episode of cops. This officer was talking after going on a man with gun call. "I love this job. Where else can you got 50mph down a one-way street going the wrong way." lol

Kinda on that note. Met up with a Clovis PD officer today. One of our guys had an 18V DeWalt charger/battery stolen by a meth head. He was pretty cool. Not sure but I think he was the...err...damnit I can't think of the term...watch commander as he was in a truck. He definately had some choice words for the girl. (Who was caught on camera!) And he was no small guy. I think he could have kicked my @ss with his pinky. But he was really nice. I think he used to be motor officer.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

and [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I hate meth heads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Your old job you got to kick people's asses when it's needed, shoot 'em if it's required. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.
Who wouldnt miss that?!? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I don't know anyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Looks like we are missing a couple FKB brothers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They go on vacation and don't come back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hope everything is alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Who wouldnt miss that?!? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I need a job like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need a job period.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like we are missing a couple FKB brothers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They go on vacation and don't come back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hope everything is alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'm here and checking in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just been crusing other sites like Monster.com looking fer a job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Some of these positions crack me up for what they are asking and for how much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Found one that really did spell everything out that was required and you basically lived for them 24-7. At least you knew what you were getting into beforehand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher

I'm here and checking in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just been crusing other sites like Monster.com looking fer a job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Some of these positions crack me up for what they are asking and for how much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Found one that really did spell everything out that was required and you basically lived for them 24-7. At least you knew what you were getting into beforehand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Were they at least kind enough to give a reach around?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Yes it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!!

Old 08-12-2006, 04:06 AM
Quad Patrol

So Creator, did you actually leave your job;O or are you trying to secure something before taking that big leap? I know I have been thinking about my future, too. I don;t like this at will, here today, gone tomorrow BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Thinking I might need to secure another avenue of revenue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Quad Patrol

On a good note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Does anyone want me to say hi to Faith Hill for them? I'll be seeing her tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel