Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

the 7.3L is a far better engine then the 6L thats why ford is changin the 6L to the twin turbo few guys at work have them ... you can get alot of power out of them but they have head problems

Old 08-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
On a good note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Does anyone want me to say hi to Faith Hill for them? I'll be seeing her tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'd like to get me some of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

So Creator, did you actually leave your job;O or are you trying to secure something before taking that big leap? I know I have been thinking about my future, too. I don;t like this at will, here today, gone tomorrow BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Thinking I might need to secure another avenue of revenue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We parted ways yesterday. I wanted to find something before but it didn't work out that way. Got a couple of nice ones lined up and just have to go through the process.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:02 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
We parted ways yesterday. I wanted to find something before but it didn't work out that way. Got a couple of nice ones lined up and just have to go through the process.
Have a friend who might be moving down your way. He's interviewing tomorrow for a job.

He's tired of the BS at his current civic employer.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Quad Patrol

On a good note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Does anyone want me to say hi to Faith Hill for them? I'll be seeing her tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'd like to get me some of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Me too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She keeps getting better and better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I could'nt believe the cleavage that was sported at the concert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My oh my, I had to go in earlier then the group I was with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The pre-show was almost as good as the concert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Quad Patrol

So Creator, did you actually leave your job;O or are you trying to secure something before taking that big leap? I know I have been thinking about my future, too. I don;t like this at will, here today, gone tomorrow BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Thinking I might need to secure another avenue of revenue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Wishing you the best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pray everything works out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Kids and I went scouting for new areas to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Found a great place about 70 miles form the house, above Sonora. As soon as it rains some[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We'll go out with the quads. Way to dusty right nowl. I still couldn't believe we saw snow at around 8,000'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Have a friend who might be moving down your way. He's interviewing tomorrow for a job.

I wish him good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This is the thing I can't stand about job hunting. All the BS you have to go through. Some of the employers think they are hiring for the president with all the tests and questions that are thrown at you. I get a kick at all the PC tests and surveys that a couple of companys use. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Wishing you the best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pray everything works out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I wish him good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This is the thing I can't stand about job hunting. All the BS you have to go through. Some of the employers think they are hiring for the president with all the tests and questions that are thrown at you. I get a kick at all the PC tests and surveys that a couple of companys use. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
This guy anyone should be happy to hire. Only low spot for him is he didn't finish his Bachelor's degree. I hate to see him move away as he's a great addition to our Linux group, but his family and sanity come first.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel