Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey fellers, how's the summer treating you?

Old 07-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hotter 'n crap here. Saw the devil eatin lunch and he was heading north to cooler climates.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-20-2006, 02:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hotter 'n crap here. Saw the devil eatin lunch and he was heading north to cooler climates.
LOL! Your not kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] looks like we will be having these 100+ days for a weee bit longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Can't even go to Pismo and get away from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 102 next Tuesday there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and the 5 days we are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 90-95[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] What the heck is up with that????? On the bright side, it's better than working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 03:09 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! Your not kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] looks like we will be having these 100+ days for a weee bit longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Can't even go to Pismo and get away from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 102 next Tuesday there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and the 5 days we are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 90-95[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] What the heck is up with that????? On the bright side, it's better than working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I plan to be there too. As long as I can get RA to fix their system so I can make a resie. Skipping the loud crowd this weekend.

Old 07-20-2006, 08:27 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I gotta buy a generator so i can run my A/C on the beach!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I gotta buy a generator so i can run my A/C on the beach!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Wonder if the boss would let me bring the generator from the shop. Should power that no problem. But it's a little loud...Miller Bobcat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Wonder if the boss would let me bring the generator from the shop. Should power that no problem. But it's a little loud...Miller Bobcat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Loud is a fairly realtive term at pismo!! I've always wanted to be THAT camp!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Loud is a fairly realtive term at pismo!! I've always wanted to be THAT camp!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They are sold out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks like I won't be there. And it's a week in advance!

Old 07-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Quad Patrol

I plan to be there too. As long as I can get RA to fix their system so I can make a resie. Skipping the loud crowd this weekend.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not sure where we are going to set up camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] However, we will be leaving Thursday hopefully by 2pm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] My Honda 5000 might be able to run both our a/c's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel