Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
haha I think we have a few different subjects goin on here. hahaahfhjsdgaljh

Or im on the wrong subject. hahaha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL. Nice subtle transition in there. LOL
Its late. Im thinkin about that canadian girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your priorities are in the wrong place. Get the 'Stang going.
Yeah. I know.
Stang. And then Norcal girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then go from there.
Yep and not necessarily in the order of the first two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, maybe leave it as is, the Norcal girls can get expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
No kidding. LOL. Met one...sheesh...daddy's girl. She was too expensive for upkeep. "I like this engagement ring". First, this tells you to run the FSCK away in the first place. $5K for a damn ring. WTF. No.
Ill take the one in the quarter machine on teh right. Kthnx..
Thattaboy!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider

No kidding. LOL. Met one...sheesh...daddy's girl. She was too expensive for upkeep. "I like this engagement ring". First, this tells you to run the FSCK away in the first place. $5K for a damn ring. WTF. No.
I have to say, that is a lot for an engagement ring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, after 16 years of Marriage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That isn't bad at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, I'd say that's a steal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Considering how long I had even known her... LOL

Old 08-19-2006, 03:23 AM
Quad Patrol

On that note, my buddy is going to sell me/bro his '87 S10 Blazer for $200, smog and whatever maintenance it needs to smog. I figure for $350 it should be good to go. Might have to take it up for a little bit of wheeling and hope nothing breakes. LOL 4x4, 2.8 V6 5sp.
Sounds like the perfect beater 4x4[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Tonights the first time I've posted this much in about 8 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I even moderated a few things tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah....RC, 1of4, Hellyeah and I dropped about 15 pages in TheZone tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think you're the only mod on duty. I know that MWQ, Bing and Raptory are off.
Been awhile since I talked to them, other than MWQ, we PM once in awhile.
MWQ is at Pismo (think you know that)
Raptory is taking his boy to college.
Bing is in S. Carolina for something. Family I guess.

There was a lot of talk in the SpinZone about breaking out of jail and running lose. But the kiddies are starting back to school. LOL
Yes I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought about a day trip, but one of my kids start school Monday.
Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Hhmmmm, maybe I should take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If need be, lock it down until the "fathers' come back and can play again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's cool. There was a bit of adult humour but everyone has gone to bed I guess. So I'm left to spinning LJ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go easy on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You wouldn't want to be the one to break his heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
Just some friendly ribbing. I'm sure he'll pay me back. LOL

Yes, I am sure he will too!

Old 08-19-2006, 03:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Tonights the first time I've posted this much in about 8 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I even moderated a few things tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah....RC, 1of4, Hellyeah and I dropped about 15 pages in TheZone tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

There was a lot of talk in the SpinZone about breaking out of jail and running lose. But the kiddies are starting back to school. LOL
Yes I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought about a day trip, but one of my kids start school Monday.
Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Hhmmmm, maybe I should take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If need be, lock it down until the "fathers' come back and can play again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's cool. There was a bit of adult humour but everyone has gone to bed I guess. So I'm left to spinning LJ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go easy on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You wouldn't want to be the one to break his heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
Ill remember the next time my fat rear tires are in a mud puddle in front of you...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rev it up Dump the clutch...

Catch a root and over i go...

Just my luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LMFAO

Old 08-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Ill remember the next time my fat rear tires are in a mud puddle in front of you...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL! Hope I am there to see that!!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 03:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Does she have a one track mind?? Sometimes those can get a little boring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!
I think I lost ya.
You mentioned snow and I thought of tracks. ie. snowmobile?
LOL

It's a 1988 model. Hopefully with VERY LOW hours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
A shoot!!! she older than he is!!!! Actually, that could be a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Grabs calculator......
MD was wrong. LOL I did it top of my head.

Dang it!!! You sound like my wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!
LOL. To put it in perspective, she's 2 years older than your oldest. LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Her first car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] will probably be older than her too!! Man, I am getting old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Quad Patrol

I have to say, that is a lot for an engagement ring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, after 16 years of Marriage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That isn't bad at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, I'd say that's a steal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Considering how long I had even known her... LOL
There you have a point!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Air Cooled Rider

On that note, my buddy is going to sell me/bro his '87 S10 Blazer for $200, smog and whatever maintenance it needs to smog. I figure for $350 it should be good to go. Might have to take it up for a little bit of wheeling and hope nothing breakes. LOL 4x4, 2.8 V6 5sp.
Sounds like the perfect beater 4x4[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Well, he doesn't even have his license yet. And I'm tired of shuffling his @ss around.

Friend had something about it months ago when he was trying to get rid of it and his old K10 Blazer (blown tranny). His parents gave him a nice Explorer (Eddie Baure or a Limited, not sure) that just needed about $800 worth of work done to it. This was like a late 90s model. Still had a solid rear axle. The small Blazer has been confined to his back yard looking for a home. It was a gift from his bro and he only dropped in a CD player.

Of course I gotta teach myself to drive a stick. Shouldn't be too hard because of the quad. Everything I've driven has always been AT, except for this POS fork lift we have at the office that I'm not sure you could stall with the brake on. LOL

Old 08-19-2006, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

LOL! Hope I am there to see that!!!!
Bring a camera! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel