Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

OK she is not raptory.. Cuz you wouldn't spend .01 without him noticing it missing.. prolly get a lecture about how that could have been a dollar in 10 years or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

An .04[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And everyone talks about California being bad.
I was over.. .086 but i know people who have been cited for DUIs and arrested on .04 -.07 and thats a bunch of BS if you ask me. Its pretty bad up here right now.. they are on a major campaign. and workin allotta overtime on the whole DUI thing.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

I agree, in court you should find out what her reason was.

I am sure they were[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and probably thought you were faking your injury[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just so they would come over and hover just about eye level[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am suprised you didn't fake a heart attack to try and get them to do mouth to mouth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh yeah and she had to accelerate all the way to 40 mph on a street I don't think she could have hit 40 and stopped at the stopsighn in time.. I mean her report is bogus.

well I don't have to fake no heart attacks to get a lil mouth to mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I didnt let them know it hurt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I played it off.. im a tough guy like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Only way to dipute her claim is to beat her with physics, mathematically prove she could not have accelerated in that amount of time and stopped safely within the distance she was traveling in. Need to start poking holes in her report.

I am sure you don't have to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

OK she is not raptory.. Cuz you wouldn't spend .01 without him noticing it missing.. prolly get a lecture about how that could have been a dollar in 10 years or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! Yea, but we might not be around in 10 years to enjoy it!!!! Live Like You Were Dying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Quad Patrol

An .04[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And everyone talks about California being bad.
I was over.. .086 but i know people who have been cited for DUIs and arrested on .04 -.07 and thats a bunch of BS if you ask me. Its pretty bad up here right now.. they are on a major campaign. and workin allotta overtime on the whole DUI thing.
Same down here, I have seen a few people arrested for less than .08 and have seen majority of them walk out of the court room with a not guilty verdict. You really need to show how much of a danger they were ie. like an accident. Otherwise, jurors don't see it as a violation when your test is under .08.

Same down here, state just gave out about $900,000 is grant money to combat DUIs. Thing with DUIs is, the drunk usually walks away from an accident and the innocent people are the ones that are screwed up.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL! Yea, but we might not be around in 10 years to enjoy it!!!! Live Like You Were Dying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] this is my philosphy.. I aint seen a hurst with no luggage racks neither [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Same down here, state just gave out about $900,000 is grant money to combat DUIs. Thing with DUIs is, the drunk usually walks away from an accident and the innocent people are the ones that are screwed up.
technically i have never been in an accident or even close.. except when i was eating lunch and had a blowout and slide off the road and flipped. that was kinda wild. it was a freak thing. Im just gettin picked on for bein a long hair agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I need to drive a piece of chit car agin.. I never got hasseled like i do in a nice truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] this is my philosphy.. I aint seen a hurst with no luggage racks neither [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Same here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But I have seen one with it's top removed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess it was for anyone who just wanted to jump on in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:08 AM
Quad Patrol

technically i have never been in an accident or even close.. except when i was eating lunch and had a blowout and slide off the road and flipped. that was kinda wild. it was a freak thing. Im just gettin picked on for bein a long hair agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I need to drive a piece of chit car agin.. I never got hasseled like i do in a nice truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
And it's a Ford[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just don't understand why, I mean ******* won't drive a Ford, they stick with Chevys or Dodges[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And it's a Ford[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just don't understand why, I mean ******* won't drive a Ford, they stick with Chevys or Dodges[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im goin with she was a liberal lesbian.. and i had a Bush sticker in my window and a **** On Liberals sticker.. that had to be it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel