Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver

And it's a Ford[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just don't understand why, I mean ******* won't drive a Ford, they stick with Chevys or Dodges[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im goin with she was a liberal lesbian.. and i had a Bush sticker in my window and a **** On Liberals sticker.. that had to be it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sure sounds like it!! Next time you see her, thank her for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] thank her for moving to Washington form Berkeley and that she left too many behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:23 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Sure sounds like it!! Next time you see her, thank her for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] thank her for moving to Washington form Berkeley and that she left too many behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
LMAO why cant the good californians come to washington and help run the libs back to california?

Old 09-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

LMAO why cant the good californians come to washington and help run the libs back to california?
As long as we have the Governator in office[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They will run anywhere they can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Actually, I wish they would take him too!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Well Toyo, gotta go to bed, 0450 comes to early in the morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Nice chatting with you, need to visit more often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD

Old 09-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Well Toyo, gotta go to bed, 0450 comes to early in the morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Nice chatting with you, need to visit more often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD
sleep tight RD/MD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im sorta on house arrest wagon time lately. so I'll be around more. especially IF DOL is not nice to me 2 years without a car is a long time.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Cool mocycles RD.. they are not the greatest off road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but they fireroad and aww ight for just cruisin around.
That's pretty much what they will be used for. A lot of fire roads within an hour or so of driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And the price for me is perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
that sounds like fun.. I been really wanting a motorcycle again.. but currently my toy budget is being allocated to legal fees and what not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] MWQ would say the price is just perfect on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think he might be a lil jealous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
MWQ has an XR650, IIRC. Rode it off road once. Took it home and put the street tires back on.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-08-2006, 02:44 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I've been thinking about getting one too. But kept my mouth shut from the wife, only leads to a lengthy discussion on a savings account that should equal 1 year of bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which we don't have that many and we are decently financially secured[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, my toy money is going to a used 36 foot Weekend Warrior toy hauler that needs some TLC itself.

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OK WTF HERE.. are you married to raptory.... your wife says chit like he would say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toy hauler will definatly be cool though.

Lucky!!! I wanna goto his shop and watch him work on my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

Yes it will be, tired of taking two vehicles everytime we want to camp and ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! He definately has the know how[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think there were 2 bikes torn down when I was there. He's always tinkering with something.
LJ and I met her at Pismo. When your friend crashed and burned. At least I'm pretty sure we met her. Damn Alzheimers setting in.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Air Cooled Rider

An .04[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And everyone talks about California being bad.
I was over.. .086 but i know people who have been cited for DUIs and arrested on .04 -.07 and thats a bunch of BS if you ask me. Its pretty bad up here right now.. they are on a major campaign. and workin allotta overtime on the whole DUI thing.
Same down here, I have seen a few people arrested for less than .08 and have seen majority of them walk out of the court room with a not guilty verdict. You really need to show how much of a danger they were ie. like an accident. Otherwise, jurors don't see it as a violation when your test is under .08.

Same down here, state just gave out about $900,000 is grant money to combat DUIs. Thing with DUIs is, the drunk usually walks away from an accident and the innocent people are the ones that are screwed up.
Clovis had a DUI checkpoint a couple weeks back. In the most stupidest place. Right after a major street. 75% of the cars were making quick rights and lefts. Was about 10. Maybe later on they posted some people on that street.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I've been thinking about getting one too. But kept my mouth shut from the wife, only leads to a lengthy discussion on a savings account that should equal 1 year of bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which we don't have that many and we are decently financially secured[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, my toy money is going to a used 36 foot Weekend Warrior toy hauler that needs some TLC itself.

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OK WTF HERE.. are you married to raptory.... your wife says chit like he would say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toy hauler will definatly be cool though.

Lucky!!! I wanna goto his shop and watch him work on my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

Yes it will be, tired of taking two vehicles everytime we want to camp and ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! He definately has the know how[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think there were 2 bikes torn down when I was there. He's always tinkering with something.
LJ and I met her at Pismo. When your friend crashed and burned. At least I'm pretty sure we met her. Damn Alzheimers setting in.
Yeah.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Um so more news on norcal girl. ahha
Finally gonna meet at the end of teh month. yeh. Since i have a wedding to go to up that way anyways... w00t..

And my car is running PERFECT now.. Got the exhaust finished up, and fixed my CEL.. Turned out to be a vacuum leak.. Thats why the motor was sooo loud, like air leaking loud.. So i only had to replace a $15 hose.. Idles and runs great now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel