Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey there B&R-
I'm in your neck of the woods today. Played golf in Fresno and staying here tonight and leaving in the morning. What a way to start a new job. Have your company take you golfing on the second week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hey there B&R-
I'm in your neck of the woods today. Played golf in Fresno and staying here tonight and leaving in the morning. What a way to start a new job. Have your company take you golfing on the second week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Now that is a great way to start a new job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course, some might think it can only get worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] J/K

How was Chicago? Must be tired of hearing about the daBears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My brother was over, he can't wait until Sunday, of course being a true hard core Bears fan, he did sound a little nervous on them getting the job done that day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hey there B&R-
Now that is a great way to start a new job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course, some might think it can only get worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] J/K

How was Chicago? Must be tired of hearing about the daBears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My brother was over, he can't wait until Sunday, of course being a true hard core Bears fan, he did sound a little nervous on them getting the job done that day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It was a bit cold but your indoors all the time. Gotta go back in 2 weeks for another week then I should be done wit all those fun trips back there. The only trips I would be taking after that would be to Hawaii to see my customers over there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not a bad deal at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Hey there B&R-
Morning Trasher. Hope you enjoyed your stay. Which coarse did you play at?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Hey there B&R-

We played at Copper River[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shoulda met and I would have taken you to dinner and get you one of them tasty steak dinners.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Hey there B&R-

Shoulda met and I would have taken you to dinner and get you one of them tasty steak dinners.
Next time your up that way, give us a heads up. I know a decent steak house that Skinner's also eaten at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll even buy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did I say just say that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Hey there B&R-

CR is a nice place. We did the Club House and their maintenance building out on the north side of the course.

That sounds good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Hey there B&R-

Next time your up that way, give us a heads up. I know a decent steak house that Skinner's also eaten at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll even buy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did I say just say that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You'd just get your friend to comp it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And LJ is only an hour up the hill. Maybe we could entice DQ to come on up this way too.

Old 02-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Hey there B&R-

You'd just get your friend to comp it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And LJ is only an hour up the hill. Maybe we could entice DQ to come on up this way too.
I would never impose that on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'd just invite him to come along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And of course LJ and DQ would be invited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

I heard my name! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel