Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Now that's rare. A dealer not charge for something.
Your telling me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't complain about Country Ford[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They have taken care of me! I know a few people who have been unhappy with them on occasion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But for me, they have been very good!

Old 02-13-2007, 11:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher

I learned many years ago to stay away from Kragen or the others[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] There is a reason why they give you a life time of free replacements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You never stop replacing them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I always thought you were smarter than that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!
Kragen is for seat covers, fluid's, and spark plug purchases. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I learned many years ago to stay away from Kragen or the others[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] There is a reason why they give you a life time of free replacements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You never stop replacing them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I always thought you were smarter than that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!
Kragen is for seat covers, fluid's, and spark plug purchases. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And I don't even do that! Last time I was in a Kragen's was probably 3 years ago! and that was with one of my brothers.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

Just had to drop in and tell all of you happy V-Day (Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  day).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Just had to drop in and tell all of you happy V-Day (Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  day).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You looking awfully young to be using those little blue pills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, like the looks of your new PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

You looking awfully young to be using those little blue pills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Today I just bought a new bed, so I'm going to be needing all the help I can get. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yeah, right.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Hoss, like the looks of your new PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks! Today I put tuff country shocks and a dual steering stabilizer on it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2007, 01:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Today I just bought a new bed, so I'm going to be needing all the help I can get. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yeah, right.
This is still a family site/thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll keep my comments to myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks! Today I put tuff country shocks and a dual steering stabilizer on it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I just put Bilstein shocks on not to long ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Someday I'll put a steering stabilizer on. What made you go with a dual setup and how's the difference?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel