Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Remember guys to keep some of this in your garage!
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=6

Good stuff! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hoss, like the looks of your new PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks! Today I put tuff country shocks and a dual steering stabilizer on it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I just put Bilstein shocks on not to long ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Someday I'll put a steering stabilizer on. What made you go with a dual setup and how's the difference?
You dont need a dual.. you really dont even need one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

You dont need a dual.. you really dont even need one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hmm, then are they for looks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Remember guys to keep some of this in your garage!
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=6

Good stuff! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL!

I'm sure soon enough it will be coming to a store neat you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

We've been quiet. WTF....

Took a little 20 mile drive today. Oh man, unloaded or with about 800lb crane spreader bar in the back the 550 rides nice. Steering is a bit quick. Took a bit to get used to. Tow/Haul...nice. 5 speeds. really nice. And that diesel...purrr. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Turns about 2400RPM @ 65MPH with about 10psi of boost. It saw over 20psi one time. [angel smiley][parking lot on right lanes of freeway] Gauge goes to 35 red. [scratch chin smiley]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Yes it has been[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I too am starting to like the looks of the new PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just don't like the msrp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Going to have some work done on the PSD, looking at adding the Bank's Six Gun and putting new tires on the trailer with 3 inch lift to match the riding level of the PSD.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Tomorrow we head off to Vegas, Grandma passed away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] will be away for a few days. Wish I could take the trailer and quads to do some riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but that will have to wait for another day. Maybe take a side trip in the desert if I can talk the wife into it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Tomorrow we head off to Vegas, Grandma passed away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] will be away for a few days. Wish I could take the trailer and quads to do some riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but that will have to wait for another day. Maybe take a side trip in the desert if I can talk the wife into it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sorry to hear about your grandma. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Talked to a coworker yesterday who traded in his '97 F-250 (460 gasser) for a Chevy 1500 4x4. He has NOT been happy. Makes a weird clunking they say is "normal for 4x4s." He's owned 4x4 trucks and a Jeep. None ever did it. Saw pics of the news SDs. If he can find a buyer for his Chevy, he's getting one.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Thanks Skinner.

Stopped at Dumont on the way to Vegas, looking to make a trip there real soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Might even have to hit Calico and Racor Road too!

Old 03-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Thanks Skinner.

Stopped at Dumont on the way to Vegas, looking to make a trip there real soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Might even have to hit Calico and Racor Road too!
I'm looking to a trip here soon. I'm off Good Friday. Thinking about Miami. All my buddies locally want somewhere close. And I've got a couple of days of CompTime as I put in 32.5 hrs between Wed & Thurs. I'm still recovering...

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel