Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

I've been thinking about getting one too. But kept my mouth shut from the wife, only leads to a lengthy discussion on a savings account that should equal 1 year of bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which we don't have that many and we are decently financially secured[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, my toy money is going to a used 36 foot Weekend Warrior toy hauler that needs some TLC itself.

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OK WTF HERE.. are you married to raptory.... your wife says chit like he would say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toy hauler will definatly be cool though.

Lucky!!! I wanna goto his shop and watch him work on my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

Yes it will be, tired of taking two vehicles everytime we want to camp and ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! He definately has the know how[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think there were 2 bikes torn down when I was there. He's always tinkering with something.
LJ and I met her at Pismo. When your friend crashed and burned. At least I'm pretty sure we met her. Damn Alzheimers setting in.
You are correct[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Yes the crash and burn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] After that trip, we talked a couple times and that was it. Haven't seen them is over a year.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Um so more news on norcal girl. ahha
Finally gonna meet at the end of teh month. yeh. Since i have a wedding to go to up that way anyways... w00t..

And my car is running PERFECT now.. Got the exhaust finished up, and fixed my CEL.. Turned out to be a vacuum leak.. Thats why the motor was sooo loud, like air leaking loud.. So i only had to replace a $15 hose.. Idles and runs great now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Are you still getting rid of the Z400?Or did Skinner shame you into keeping it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Long story short..
Went out for a "drive" on road 600 with kory(friend) and ended up taking the stang back to Oakhurst on a flatbed.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Something in the clutch/tranny went.. Hoping its just something simple like a cable or something.. But, forsure.. The dealer is paying for this one....If not them then it has an aftermarket warranty. Hope it pays off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Even though the clutch is wearable...
We spent like 2 hours at some old pervs house who invited us in saying come on in boys is PEPSI TIME!11! And told us dirty jokes while watching MIB.. I think this was the only house for like 2 miles.. haha
We were MILES in the middle of nowhere.. And no cell service..

Oh yeah. what a PITA it was to get my stang on that flatbed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2006, 05:00 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Damn that sucks about the Stang. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] At least you didn't wrap it around a tree! Or roll it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Shattered clutch... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

ouch

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-12-2006, 08:54 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks RD, It was nice to have you and 2/3rds of the race team drop by. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2006, 08:55 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

LOL! Yea, but we might not be around in 10 years to enjoy it!!!! Live Like You Were Dying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats what Im talking about!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 08:56 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

MWQ has an XR650, IIRC. Rode it off road once. Took it home and put the street tires back on.
Its a XL 600, but the rest of the story is correct. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2006, 08:56 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Sounds like its gonna hurt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel