Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bruinman

I have an 04 350 crew cab 6.0 diesel. It has a ton of power and can tow anything. the only problem is that it has alot of emission problems with the turbo charger.</end quote></div>

Bruinman- Welcome to the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think a lot of the current emmision equipment is a total waste of $$$$$

Old 11-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Bruinman, Welcome to the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Congrats on the MVP award[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

She hasn't won it yet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] But thanks for the optimism [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I would love to see her get it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] She's only 4'11[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] But is a great setter[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] And that's not just dad talking[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Setter? Volleyball???</end quote></div>

Yea, they call them a labarral [sp] or something like that. They wear a different color jersey, can come in and out as they please (for the most part) with out checking in with the refs. They play the back court and set up shots for the front line.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Talked to the daughter's volleyball coach and found out no individual awards will be handed out at the banquet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she is just going to call up each player to the stage, so she can voice her appreciation and give them their volleyball icon for their letterman jacket. Told the daughter we were leaving Monday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

My son plays competitive VB also. It's a pretty cool sport. At least the weathers always good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He had a tourny in Orange County this weekend, Sat morning until Sun afternoon.
Lots of VB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the MVP award[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

She hasn't won it yet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] But thanks for the optimism [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I would love to see her get it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] She's only 4'11[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] But is a great setter[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] And that's not just dad talking[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Setter? Volleyball???</end quote></div>

Yea, they call them a labarral [sp] or something like that. They wear a different color jersey, can come in and out as they please (for the most part) with out checking in with the refs. They play the back court and set up shots for the front line.</end quote></div>

The first time I saw VB being played I couldn't figure the Libero position out. Had to have the kid explain it to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2007, 02:54 AM
Quad Patrol

My son plays competitive VB also. It's a pretty cool sport. At least the weathers always good [img][/img]

Lots of VB[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Is this the son that is at Cal Poly?

I know what your saying about that being a lot of VB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] While we haven't played in 2 day tournaments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We've been to all dayers where she's play 13-15 games[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Talk about a loonnnggg day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Fortunately, they have placed high enough to win some trophies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so it usually is worth it.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

The first time I saw VB being played I couldn't figure the Libero position out. Had to have the kid explain it to me[img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL! same thing with me too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and not every team uses one. Guess it just depends on the talent of the players.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

My son plays competitive VB also. It's a pretty cool sport. At least the weathers always good [IMG][/IMG]

Lots of VB[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Is this the son that is at Cal Poly?

No, my HS senior

Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

The first time I saw VB being played I couldn't figure the Libero position out. Had to have the kid explain it to me[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL! same thing with me too[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] and not every team uses one. Guess it just depends on the talent of the players.</end quote></div>

I don't think the coaches need talented players to use a Libero since his team uses one sometimes and does not other times. Who knows why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] not me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel