Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

pimpin and pro golfers make the bucks also[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

LMAO! Yes it does[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] And you seem to make good money too[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] LOL!</end quote></div>

Too bad I'm not in either businesses[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]

With 4 kids I have to just to get by[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL! If your luck is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If I was in that kind of business, I'd be spending to much of my time in jail and not enough time enjoying the money/benefits of the activities!

I am with you on getting by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator,

I take it your not going to Pismo for Thanksgiving?

We had to change out plans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife works this weekend and my sophmore has a sports banquet Tuesday night, she seems to think she is going to get the teams MVP award[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, we are going to that and Pismo afterwards.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

Creator,

I take it your not going to Pismo for Thanksgiving?

We had to change out plans[img][/img] Wife works this weekend and my sophmore has a sports banquet Tuesday night, she seems to think she is going to get the teams MVP award[img][/img] So, we are going to that and Pismo afterwards.</end quote></div>

We were going last weekend but life got in the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

we are going to the desert next Tues to Thurs afternoon. I just heard that it might be pretty windy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the MVP award[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LostinSantaFeTX

2003 Ford F250, 7.3

Love it, even better after I put a chip in it.

Now getting 23 city, 28 highway.

Will tow just about anything.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

I couldn't get 28 on the back of a flatbed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Quad Patrol

We were going last weekend but life got in the way[img][/img]

we are going to the desert next Tues to Thurs afternoon. I just heard that it might be pretty windy[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hate it when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] wind can ruin a perfectly good camping experience.

10 day forecast at Oceano looks good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 100% chance of rain (not to worried about that) but might be a little chilly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 78 today, but dropping to 66 tomorrow and 58 on Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with the nights into the mid 40s to low 50s.

Old 11-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Congrats on the MVP award[img][/img]</end quote></div>

She hasn't won it yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But thanks for the optimism [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I would love to see her get it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She's only 4'11[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But is a great setter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And that's not just dad talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have an 04 350 crew cab 6.0 diesel. It has a ton of power and can tow anything. the only problem is that it has alot of emission problems with the turbo charger.

Old 11-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LostinSantaFeTX

2003 Ford F250, 7.3

Love it, even better after I put a chip in it.

Now getting 23 city, 28 highway.

Will tow just about anything.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I couldn't get 28 on the back of a flatbed[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LMAO!!

Right now I am averaging 14.5-14.7 (city/hwy) I try to keep my foot out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But sometimes it is hard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the MVP award[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

She hasn't won it yet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] But thanks for the optimism [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I would love to see her get it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] She's only 4'11[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] But is a great setter[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] And that's not just dad talking[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Setter? Volleyball???

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel