Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

He does have a nose for womens panties. everygirl i have had over or been at their houses he steals em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i cant blame him they just get so wet thinkin about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMFAO He is also trained to tell me when its that time. ya know when aunt flow is visiting. He never jumps on girls unless its that time then he jumps up and stabs his nose in their pelvis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] smart dog. he can also find the weed or various other drugs. He goes to where they are and sits and looks at the location. Dozer on the other hand just goes and takes the stash. he opens drawers and cubbards and gets on counters to find that stuff. he even goes under matresses unzips dog beds wherever you try and hide he gets it. and if ya need sompin to go in the garbage he takes it there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Smart dogs them aussies are

Old 09-16-2004, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
He does have a nose for womens panties. everygirl i have had over or been at their houses he steals em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i cant blame him they just get so wet thinkin about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMFAO He is also trained to tell me when its that time. ya know when aunt flow is visiting. He never jumps on girls unless its that time then he jumps up and stabs his nose in their pelvis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] smart dog. he can also find the weed or various other drugs. He goes to where they are and sits and looks at the location. Dozer on the other hand just goes and takes the stash. he opens drawers and cubbards and gets on counters to find that stuff. he even goes under matresses unzips dog beds wherever you try and hide he gets it. and if ya need sompin to go in the garbage he takes it there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Smart dogs them aussies are
aunt Flo, LMFAO! wasn't that the gas station waitress Hoss was chasing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. wait a sec, where is all this exposure to the happy lettuce coming from? i thot i wuz the BC Bud guy?... i think it's really you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

sounds like he can smell a fish from a long ways away. he must get real confused when you hook salmon outta the Wilipa!

Old 09-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL, You don't have aussie dogs, you have bloodhounds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]sounds like they you trained them well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:19 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

HAHAHAHA
1st i have synthetic cents to train with, and 2nd you dont think i know people with drugs? LOL this is seattle were talkin about CANACKULEHEAD where do you think all your bc bud goes. The lil private plane takes off in langly flys to a high altitude drops a shipment with atracking beacon. near the border. Squirrels drive out on the ATVs or jeeps and pick up the precious cargo and sell it at the schools. i mean come on that crap is common knowledge. His Grumpy time training is prettys sophisticated. If its approaching Like when the moody craps gonna start he warns with the same alert only he will hold one paw off. full on is flow one paw its coming. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:46 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL, Do you know how much his off springs are worth?

PRICELESS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Knucklehead, I mean Confused, Was there any car turning bbq's going on from the Canadians winning the hockey championship?

Did you find the kids a new quad, yet? You can tell Thanksgiving and winter is coming. Seeing more quadds and trailers in the paper.

Old 09-16-2004, 02:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, I just noticed, you have posted like-75 times today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Your daily posting avg. must of gone up a bit. Did you post anything worthwhile, other then, the panty breathing aussies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:53 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ummm Let me think. um i had a post about my new grab bar, umm i did some posts on jetting, um Some posts on tires, um some posts regaurding a poker run comming un begining of october. and i was thinkin about goin to sand lake saturday for a day trip. 4 hour drive each way., and the aussies. One is better and picking up on feminine things (Muddy) and the other drugs (dozer) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Quad Patrol

Ok, you validated your posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will not question it again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I'm thinking about going to Oregon in March, while your there. It's a little to far out to plan it yet. But, the way I'm thinking about it, is, even if it's for a 2-4 day stay. It might be worth it; 1. To finally make it up there to ride the Oregon Coast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and 2. If, you can travel this far down south, I'll try to meet you there. Don't think I'll make it that far north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Toyo, could you make it there for at least a weekend?

Old 09-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

A class reunion, or 1st meeting I guess, sounds like a fine idea. Hope yall can make it. I would love to go north to ride with some of you guys but I just couldn't make it that far with the 2-year old boy in the back seat without losing all my hair. He's pretty good for a coupld of hours with the DVD player but after that he starts getting a little squirmy.

I might be looking for a new dog in the next year. I have a golden retriever and a mutt, the mutt being the better of the two. He's getting pretty old and has been blind for the past few years...don't know how much longer he's going to be a happy camper.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've had an Aussie and he was one smart cookie. I'm thinking about a Queensland Heeler (is that right?). They are a bit smaller and also very intelligent.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel