Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:46 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yeah rescue the site was getting hit on a weekly basis.

Yeah I heard about a death this morning. That one fire up by LJ was 2000 ac this morning. 3x over night...now that's unusual. I think there are 2 up that way. The Mariposa are one and then the Groveland district one. I've been up in Groveland...wondering exactly where it's at. Rode a Poker Run up that way in May.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-14-2004, 02:49 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Guys, it's Pa, not Mr. Tommy. Sheeesh. he's been gone so long he's almost lost his hard earned, respected handle. Not like Festus who just came riding into the fbk thread and stole Festus! and some of those stories make you sound like you got a badazz streak going. i'm thinkin' outlaw Jesse Wales, or Jesse James, or just Jesse. or Toyo.

blue jays, back to back world series champs. are those the ones to which you refer MD?? montreal is snobby, french, "hosti, tabernacle, chalice!" they don't deserve a team. baseball is your fave...by choice??like i said, it prolly keeps ya off any sedatives cuz it's so boring to watch. altho it's a great game to play ( or derivative thereof, like slo-pitch).

anyways, we like the US way more than eastern Canada, so those teams can rot. I always cheer for my closest team (geographically), so I like Mariners, and Blue jays a little cuz they're sorta Canadian. Hey, most of the players are American, just like the 2 teams in the NHL Stanley Cup finals: they both had the most canadian players on their rosters.

what's wrong with football? way more entertaining than baseball. I like the Seahawks, and maybe finally this year they'll be a team to be feared instead of laughed at. maybe Toyo and i can finally agree on something there??

but those rotten Panthers! Cost me winning week 1 in my pool this week. all i heard about is their pro-bowl front 7 on D, and they couldn't stop that relic Ahman Green all night. plus no pressure on the other relic, Favre. they really sucked for last years NFC champs on opening game at home on Monday night. what a disappointment. hey, maybe they'll be like the raiders and go from superbowl runner-up to 4-12 season ??
Ohh I gots a bad azz streak from time to time when i need it. but really Im a lover not a fighter. These hands are used for pleasure.. DAMMIT YOU SICK BASTARDS!! not self pleasure!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] All for the various ladies..

The Seachickens is lookin pretty good sofar this year. hopefully they can pull it off. but they are from seattle. say can i borrow your daughter for a game confused>? if ya take a lil girl in dressed up in a seagals uni then you can goto a special pregame room with the girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ooooh la la. My buddy got his 1 yr old daughter a uniform [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

as for baseball. The Ms are friggin hopless

Old 09-14-2004, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Toyo, when i saw the new avatar I was LMFAO!! hahahaha. that was good. but then, WTF??? did you get confused and think you were on your french poetry site? that's waaaayyy out there man. deep, sensitive, thinking poetic stuff. no room for that perverted filth here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] then we all have to try and "interpret' what's being said, cuz these deep thinkers and poets can never just come out and say what they mean. guess that's why they're all queers.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I like hockey when they actually know how to play. If I wanted to see fights I'd go to a flipping boxing match. PLAY...uhhh puck?! Fresno (= to like Single A baseball) rather sucks when I go watch them. They play in the new Save Mart Center and still aren't getting any more people to the games I think. Maybe it's because they sucked this year. LOL

Old 09-14-2004, 02:59 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I was just looking in my documents where i saved the toyo avatar and i seen The Essays file in there and i started reading agin. I was helpin a friend write an interpretation on that guys stuff. I think the dude wrote 52 exxays in 1601 or somcrap or another i dunno. im just good at that latin crap. after all i was a thespian ... OH i mean lesbian [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

yep, when you said hands for pleasure, I was thinking your self pleasure before you even got to the next sentence. so I guess i'm one of them sick whatever ya said. hey, i think Ned will like your poetry bible thingy there... whatever it was.

i tried a few times to use the innocuous word g*y (substitute a, eh). and a message pops up telling me it's a forbidden word. so i hit the back key, remove it, and then the darn thing says no duplicate posting allowed and i lose ALL my hard work. what a waste!!. i mean the word has several harmless meanings. but we can swear a blue streak and get away with it. gotta love technology.

Old 09-14-2004, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
i dunno. im just good at that latin crap. after all i was a thespian ... OH i mean lesbian [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Do you cross dress also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey guys...I mean...Howdy Yall!! Back to the original topic, well sort of anyway. I towed my 30 foot 5th wheel last weekend to the river with my 04' F-350 w/ 6.0 diesel. My dad towed the boat (29 foot Commander) with his 03' 3500 6.6 Duramax. Both trucks are stock. We were both pretty loaded down. The boat outweighs the 5th wheel by about 2000 pounds I believe (with 170 gallons of fuel) but the 5th wheel is pretty tall so the drag is a major factor.

Fuel milage....any guesses? My truck is a single rear wheel F-350, 4x4, crew cab with 3:73 rear end. My dad's Chevy is a dually, 2x4, crew cab with 3:73 rear end or whatever Chevy has equivelent to it. My truck has about 6K miles on it and my dad's has around 45K. It was mostly wide open driving at about 65 MPH on average.

Old 09-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

so..c'mon, how'd they compare? ya both have the same power? I'm saying the dually got 15mpg, and you got 18.

and WTF, dad has a Duramax and son has PSD??? that's a built in fued everyday!!

Old 09-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider

COnfused, I'm with you on the filtering. I hate it with a passion. Maybe one time it caught me posting a word I really shouldn't have. But I've been tripped up by it a few time. IIRC the last time was d0rk (0=o).

Reminds me of this time when Microsoft put up this "Hack this Box" server several years ago with a forum. The goal was to take the server down in some way. Well, someone posted a redirect tag in the comments that redirected to a rather, um, disgusting is the best word site. I'd post a link but it really is offensive. 'Ol poor Ned would probably run right down to the church and pray. Well once they added html parsing that fixed it up. Then they started filtering comments for bad language. Well they didn't filter whole words, just partial string matches. One word not allowed is t1t (I don't think that would make it through here). Well, people couldn't post anything with that in the word. So you couldn't post anything about competition....you can tell where that went... This was back in the days of the MS Anti-Trust Case.

One thing if you do get blocked and go back, copy all of what you posted before, hit one of the reply links on that page and paste it into the new box. No lost post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel