Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yeah they will come back. Cause I'll keep posting them. They are gone again....but not for long. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And my post asking who deleted them was gone again.

Someone is obviously trying to hide something.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-31-2005, 04:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ok, back to the topic of PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I mentioned the other day my driver's door windwo is starting to act up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it rolls down alright for the fist 2/3 of the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, the last 1/3 it slows waayyyyy down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is it the motor going out, ever so lsowly??
could just be the track the window slides in needs cleaning and grease (like a lithium spray grease).

Old 07-31-2005, 04:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey SF, what RU doing posting so late, & on a weekend!! I'm telling the MRS!!

Old 07-31-2005, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Patrick... I can tell you that Suzy or I didn't delete the posts... I had no issues with the thread at all....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I can tell you there are only 5 other moderators, 3 of whom are innactive on the site, then there's Miki and Johnnycat himself.... maybe he deleted the whole thread himself??? Post on.... you had some good information and a good debate going!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think the post was deleted last night... several of us from the site were all at Ryan's benefit dinner.. eating and drinking... did I mention drinking?? They were definitely pouring them good last night!! You'll have to ask Suzy about the pics on her digital camera..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]hahahahahahaha!!! Oh, and then was some guys camera phone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]... oh wait.. TMI!!!

Someone turn off the sun today!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I didn't think you or Suzie were the ones deleting the posts as you've both been very receptive when I've spoken about the subject. Besides the thread two of my posting which restarted the thread and two posts asking about the thread (which was mentioned by the person questioning WTF happened) were deleted. The nice thing about getting the messages sent via email is that I get them, and I have them, so I KNOW I posted them.

Yeah I"ve read those posts by you and Suzie. So you got real friendly with Jack again last night? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Pictures ehh? Hmmmm. This could be REALLY interesting.

Old 07-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Ha... if you've still got em.. repost em... I have no problem with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes... the benefit dinner was fun... just glad you weren't there with a video camera.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Air Cooled Rider

So karyn_dinner.mpg would have been a good one?

Old 07-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Did i miss anything??

And pissmo was a ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL!

I guess it works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Didn't we click our boots 3 times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and Hoss showed back up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yeah they will come back. Cause I'll keep posting them. They are gone again....but not for long. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And my post asking who deleted them was gone again.

Someone is obviously trying to hide something.
Can't help you out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My moderator wand only works on this sight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel