Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Oh and another thing confucious. all you canadians look alike Eh? you and todd bertruzzi could almost be brothers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
BlackandRed,
she didn't get tossed but I think the admins at her work caught up with her 800 posts in 2-months.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hope she doesn't have to stand in the unemployement line, it's getting cold out there and I don't think a girlygirl could handle it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Was this confirmed by her or are you guys just guessing that she got in trouble at work?
This was a matter of pure speculation. although she wont reply to my email either? hmmm 1 she dont like me? 2 she got canned 3 she is on vacation 4 in the hospitol.

Old 10-26-2004, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe she and DaBeachman finallly hooked up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I liked to herass GG.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Okay Festus, are you over your little tantrum that you threw yesterday?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think we need to start calling you Cibil.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

blueovalwonder, dodge doesn't make a true crewcab, only ford and gm. i have logger cousins up north that swear by the dodge. they drool over that cummins engine. but once you get past the cummins, it's a dodge truck. and every one of them swears it's no good unless you get the 5-spd standard. their sister got an auto last year, and it went on her twice, and she tows virtually nothing.

and price-wise, they're all pretty close here in Canada. i thot Fords new 6.0L was supposed to be kicka$$ over everything else??

Toyo, on the young jailbait at the alley, careful you don't get arrested for a B&E.

MD, did Skinner's explanation make sense? he pegged it bang-on. if not, I'll post pics. the reason you get more capacity than 2-deep cycle 12V is the heavier plates in the 6V batts.

Hoss, get lost!

Old 10-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Oh and another thing confucious. all you canadians look alike Eh? you and todd bertruzzi could almost be brothers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know what ya mean Toyo, lookin at those old pics of yours, you could be sisters.....triplets!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

All i can say is anyone who thinks its ok for the government to legislate who a business can cator to can goto hell and die cuz thats the biggest bullcrap overstepping of power yet. next thing you know they gonna put hoss in jail for fornicating with sheep in the privacy of his own barn!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(I had a way better rant when i was mad but when i posted it it gave me an error and i didnt feel like retyping. From now on long rants will get copied before pressing post)

Old 10-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'm the admin here at the office so I don't have to worry about getting ratted out. As long as I get my work done, the boss doesn't care. Hell, I've been sitting in IRC or a chat room yacking away and had the boss come in. I think he gets annoyed but not mad. But if I have nothing to do what does it matter? I get paid no matter what. Gotta love Salary over hourly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I really have it pretty good here. I could get more cash going somewhere else, but the bennies probably wouldn't be close and I'd end up in a worse position that I am in. For me to change job someone would have to beat my current deal in perks, or probably pony up another 1,000K per mo. over what I get now. Draftsmen around here don't make that kind money.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

B&W thats about the same here. I could make way more money elsewhere but hell the overall the benifits just aint there. I make a miniscule 50g a year for my 4 hours of work a day and 4 hours in office oncall time. although somedays i dont have to work at all so thats good too.

Old 10-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

That's pretty nice. I work a normal 8-5 (the Boss "whines" (quote of my supervisor) if I'm not here before 8:30). But I make it a point to leave at 5:00 no matter what. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I've made out pretty good on the deal. Rarely do OT, and I get comp after 2 hours. So if something takes 1.5 hrs, I make it take 2. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] OT for the year is maybe 50 hrs. Makes it nice to take off 1/2 days or whole days to get a jump on a riding weekend without getting into my vacation time.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I get here between 8:30 and 9 and leave between 4:30 and 5 depending on what i am doing here or after here. one of my coworkers is pretty funny when i roll in at 9 he sings me that song workin 9 to 5 just tryin to make a livin. except my song is workin 9 to 4:30 not tryin to make a livin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel