Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i pulled an MD and responded before i read the others.

so i see on Hoss' he-man-woman-haters-society thread (you know, women can't be trusted), that the "isntjust4boys" girl is back and disagreeing with Hoss. No doubt I'll get another PM from her blaming me for Hoss' misogenistic ways. or is it a him?? remember, you guys said this was some fat-a$$ 50 y/o sitting in his basement playing a tune on his skin flute? and i did notice the sexy photos are gone.

you know who said the quote above, he-man-woman-haters....?? Spanky from Our Gang.

okay Hoss yer back....whatever...let's hear some trash-talkin' smack, then we'll know yer really back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Whatever ya Canadian Bacon POS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I sent her/him a PM back in July to ask for a cameo visit, but to no avail. She-He sent me a PM today, but still has not come clean. I think She-He is just a kid messing around on Daddy's PC.

Old 10-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Whatever ya Canadian Bacon POS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I guess Hoss is back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Got XM radio. Pretty friggen sweet. But the FM Modulator sucks. Doesnt work in Fresno. So were gonna order the PIE adaptor for the stock radio.

Oh ya.... W '04

Old 10-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

had a couple of rental cars in AZ that had XM. Pretty cool when I'm driving through the sticks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 04:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i pulled an MD and responded before i read the others.

you know who said the quote above, he-man-woman-haters....?? Spanky from Our Gang.

okay Hoss yer back....whatever...let's hear some trash-talkin' smack, then we'll know yer really back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, it works great, especially when there's all kinds of replies that can be made[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Gotta love Spanky, to bad, we didn't listen to him as a adult male[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I agree, he's a hit and miss kind of guy, must be engrossed in the "As the world turns" or whatever, they can the soap opera thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 04:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer the problem with the dam internet, makes everyone look like a genius, even the fools. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]You go, you Canadian Bacon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 05:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
these farmers don't even know their APNs. Fresno County is always XXX-YYY-ZZo (o=option. usually like an S). I get APNs of like say 12-34-56. All that area is always say 120-034-56o so I can call the county and ask for the real APN.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

You go skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 05:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Today or now, it's yesterday, I put the recoil start on our 160. Easy job, only had to remove the cover on the left side of the engine(four 8mm screws) pulled the rubber cap off the shaft, put "o" ring and spacer on, then pre-greased bearing, coupler, tightened down lock washer and 14mm nut to 35 lbs. Finally put recoil unit/cover on with new gasket that was provided, re-tightened the four screws, to 8lbs. Started like a charm on first pull[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 05:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Took my girls to a Monster Truck show tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They or should I say, We, had a great time. Met the drivers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] saw GraveDigger, Big Foot, Maximum Destruction, Scarlet Bandit (very cute driver), King Krunch, Bounty Hunter, El Matador, Hot Wheels and one more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . Had some MX motorcycles out there doing some sick tricks/jumps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] First time my girls went to one, they want to go again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I'll post some pics, when I have a chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We all agreed, they need to add atv's to the list of riders.
And, seeing we talk PSDs here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Have you guys seen the new Yellow, that Ford has put on their trucks? Man, I think the color is SweeT looking, Love the Brightness of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Also, I'm going to see, if the '05 grills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] fit the '01s. Like the way they look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of PSDs, mine had it's 75,000 mile service today. Man, I'm putting the miles on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Only good thing about it, is I LOVE driving this truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel