Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

maybe the reference to a name brand like Hershey had the atvconnections folk worried about copyright infringement/lawsuit from the chocolate manufacturer. but i thought Ned was referring to a road in Pennsylvania. i guess it's a matter of interpretation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Looks like some of you guys were treading a fine line earlier
treading, OR, "threading" a fine line! (lame pun intended). ooooooo/aaaaahhh...groan!

Old 09-28-2004, 03:52 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
maybe the reference to a name brand like Hershey had the atvconnections folk worried about copyright infringement/lawsuit from the chocolate manufacturer. but i thought Ned was referring to a road in Pennsylvania. i guess it's a matter of interpretation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've actually been to Hershey Pa. and I don't think that was the reference Ned was referring too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Nice try though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Doesn't it sux having an in-house moderator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Looks like some of you guys were treading a fine line earlier
treading, OR, "threading" a fine line! (lame pun intended). ooooooo/aaaaahhh...groan!
I guess, it depends on what highway your talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider

i tried checking the video link, but i guess our computers are too slow here in Canada. OR, it could be my 5 y/o technology. I tried buying a new computer thru Dell. OMG!! whada joke. that is the WORST customer service i've had in a long time. I swear they don't wanna sell me anything. I'm trying to buy 2 (1 for work, 1 for home).

Old 09-28-2004, 04:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Really, Dell didn't want to sell you 2 of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Man, it must be because your north of the border[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We have a Dell and love it. Customer service has treated us real good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

no, your like a natural repellant for any of the trash-talkin ***** 'Shee owners that wanna come here and talk their gangsta-rappa crap. AND..... you get our photos approved faster, so it doesn't suk at all.

BUT!!!! it's too bad you're a hot babe/chick repellant too, (or is that Hoss?). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] all i know is that I was a chick magnet for 2 PMs from the isnt4 girls (or were they the "isnt4-old-men-in-their-ginch-in-their-basement-guys"?)

Old 09-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Pro Rider

long story short, or short story long... they advertised in local paper for 2 different systems i wanted to buy. thought i'd get 1 for office, 1 for home. called on day 1 of add, spoke to a lady, she took all my info over phone. i called back the next day with their special "evalue codes" (as if they really needed that; do they wanna sell me sumthin or not?). I leave lady a mes., call back again on Mon, and she's on mat leave! try a new contact her voice mail refers me to. leave this broad 3 messages, no return call. try buying it on-line, it won't recognize their "e-vale code" (probably because by now, this gimmick sale has ended). call again thru switchboard and get an **** goof unable to think outside the box. informs me sale has ended. told him to check their records, i tried to order during sale, initiated call during sale and expalin unreturned calls, etc. Leave it with loser-boy, he does nothing. leave him 2 messages, no response. (BTW, i'm cordial, polite and factual with names and dates thru-out this fiasco).

NOW, i complain to customer service by email. they reply with a can't find record thing. i give them their quote #. now it's been a week, no reply.

BUT, take a step back and look at the big picture. do they really care if sale expired? I'm willing to buy 2 systems, i'm losing patience, just sell me the darn things! they can verify the lady went on mat leave who i first dealt with, and the dates would jibe. how could i possibly make this all up and have all their employees' names correct? Can't someone pull their head out of their hershey [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and see the sense in selling a customer the product they just advertised?what's to check out? it's like going thru a communist run exercise in stupidity. and what level of confidence are they instilling in me should i have a tech problem down the road, if this is how incompetent they are trying to sell me the silly thing to start with??

Old 09-28-2004, 04:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Your getting the big screw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You must of talked to someone in India[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]or some other screwed up country[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That's too bad.

I don't know how many gangsta rapping 'Shee owners have visited FBK, but, if they see me and are deterred, then, I've done my job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And, it's Hoss and YOU that are the women magnets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh, yea, and Toyo too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Man 'oh man

You have that much problem trying to purchase something? What the after sale service going to be? Can you find a local company to work with.

I build my own your years now. I get what I want and have great luck so far. Nothing but the best (or as close as you can afford) and you won't have other issues in the future. get quality parts that you can change or upgrade later on without changing out other parts that are attached as in combo motherboards

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel