Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

you gotta love the way some people act today. That level of commentment is rare. Did you get the deal is the bottom line?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Um...hello....anyone out there??????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's like a ghost town today.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hey confused, sounds like you had an interesting night.

Trasher, I wondered why my wife gave me a shirt with a big circle on it...it all make sense now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I can't speak up for anyone else, but I actually had to work today. Screw up I know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Happens when you supservisor gets back from a 5 week vacation and you have 2 projects to finish in about 2 weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

do you own a very large insurance policy on yourself???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[i]Originally posted by: Whitewater[/i

Trasher, I wondered why my wife gave me a shirt with a big circle on it...it all make sense now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
that wasn't a circle, it was a big "L". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

well, got all loaded up by 4:30, just in time for rush hour. plus, got soaked in the process. now I'm just killing time so we can leave after traffic. heavy rain after several dry days always means super slow traffic. Sure hope it doesn't rain for our holidays.

When I was pulling the trailer out, I couldn't understand why 4 low was having such a tough time. Then my wife came out frantically waving her arms. I had the spare tire wedged underneath the trailer axles and was dragging it on a dead pull. Man them PSDs have power!!!

Old 08-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah dummy, the L stands for Laverne.

Spare tire? Are you sure it wasn't the spare tire around your waist interferring with the steering wheel? You sure are smart.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey, have fun!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

That would have been so funny to watch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I once saw a guy do the same thing with his BBQ. We all laughed our butt$ off!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He was too far to yell at so couldn't do much about it at the time. He towed the toybox right over it before he found out.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Hi guys and Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm bbaaacccckkkkkk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]or should it be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I just got done reading all the posts for the last few days and I must say, I was LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

In case you wanted to know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Trip was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] other then, the one day of constant rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and very little fishing action[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We don't have cat fish that can swim away with you kids down here. Saw a 38 pounder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] some 8-10 pounders(campers next to us). I caught a couple 7 3/4 pounders, some 6 pounders and plenty of 3-4 pounders. Last night, we had over 80 lbs of fillets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll post pictures in a bit. Guys I went with are staying a couple more days, they should make a killing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2004, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah dummy, the L stands for Laverne.

Spare tire? Are you sure it wasn't the spare tire around your waist interferring with the steering wheel? You sure are smart.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
it was kinda funny cuz i thot it was the cord for the fridge, but I knew I'd unplugged it. and it happened after I'd smacked my head once on a clearance light, then again on my atv deck, and then pinched my finger closing a side-storage door on the trailer. when you're exhausted, you really shouldn't push yourself, but I always do! BUT, I did see the sense in not leaving at rush hour to hurry up and wait, and then not arrive till dark to an area I've never been to before. so leaving like Tony Orlando tomorrow... you know,something about the crack of Dawn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I know that one's on the line, but I sanitized it a little and only us old buggers have a clue what I'm talking about there. the kids are just wondering, huh??

Laverne, that's funny, forgot all about that disaster. Laverne would certainly fit your cross-dressing and tranny ways. why did that name come to you so naturally? Is that the name of your most loyal and obedient ewe?

unfortunately, you're right about the spare tire. one day it will be gone, but not today. besides, from what I see of other atvers, I've got the perfect physique to blend in with the pack. In commeration of the Olympics: while you're busy trying to look like a dam greek god, the rest of us look like goddam greek!

Marshal Dillon, yer back WAY too early. what happened to 10 days no wife, no kids??I know! ya had to get back to park the squad car down the street of that groupie we were razzin ya about before ya left. just don't let the family see this post, and your secret will be safe with the FBK boys. and how can ya say fishin wasn't very good in one breath and then tell us all about that huge haul in the next breath? sounds pretty decent to me.

Old 08-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Wow, Hoss and Skinner had no one to pick on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] while they were collecting a paycheck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]in some states, that can be considered stealing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I didn't think Miss Kitty would stick around to long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]If she did, she'd probably read the wrong post and then leave for good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, let's just welcome her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]when she does think of us and say Hi[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Let's see, Hoss is taking over a company in Motor City and asking for a raise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Good Luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Skinner, like always, Proclaiming to be something he's not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I am not touching anything with my magic wand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I got a good laugh out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Sorry Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]You are still the one and only[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]so,far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hoss, that's to bad your wife was shot at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] you on the other hand, finally got caught, with your hand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in the cookie jar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] In a serious note, glad you are both alright. Don't think I would of been that nice, if, your words here depict how you actually were. I would of definately handled it differently.
LJ, good luck with the dog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They can be a hand full. You got a breed there that likes to be active. Good luck getting it to stop jumping. My neighbors dog still does it after 2 plus yrs. Start young, like the saying goes "You can't teach an old dog, new tricks"
Mr. Tommy, welcome back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I looked for you and your rig along I-80. Didn't see you. Not much to look at between Winnemucca and Reno[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sounds like you made the right choice in getting the chip. I knew no matter what you got, you would be happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Confused, Why don't you tell us the true story about why, you were servicing that lady at that hour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]While your family was waiting to go on vacation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]She sounds like you went a little to far in doing your best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Some people are just unappreciated about anything you do for them. Where ever you go, it will definately, be better, then your last day at work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just saw your recent post, didn't read it, thought I would try to finish this post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Getting long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Creator, Tommy is correct, the edge has the digital display. My brother put the edge on his truck minus the display. So, far he is happy. He did have a hesitating problems for a couple days after putting it in. But, seems that has gone away. Don't know if it was a fluke or what[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]So, far, so good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]though.
Ned, you can put a comically face to a charactor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and have the right Bible passage for the moment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel