Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Knock that cr@p off! I won't be able to eat until about 7:30 PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
With nice buttery corn on the cob, side salad with ranch dressing, and best of all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A nice COLD TALL ONE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
your killing me man, your killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Thinking about a nice BIG piece of Dutch Apple Pie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders

MD, what about replacing fuel filter. that's an easy do-it-yourself.
I'll have to inquire about it. I seemed to think about the more technical stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You and Toyo pointed out the simple things, that I over looked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Rescue- I used to like you but this torture is too much to handle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let me guess- Top it off with a big fat cigar and the rest of the day off with pay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

I'll have to inquire about it. I seemed to think about the more technical stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You and Toyo pointed out the simple things, that I over looked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Fuel filters are the most overlooked item on any vehicle including the mighty PSD (i had to get something related to the thread thrown in there)

Old 09-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

from simple minds come simple things. that's certainly the case for Toyo. in my case, it's genius.

and Cybil/Charley(can of tuna)/Hoss/PP/Stalker...you really are Cybil with all those tags,....... go PMS somewhere else, or get off your diet and eat some dam food.

Old 09-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Rescue- I used to like you but this torture is too much to handle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let me guess- Top it off with a big fat cigar and the rest of the day off with pay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yes, but skip the stoggie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

from simple minds come simple things. that's certainly the case for Toyo. in my case, it's genius.

and Cybil/Charley(can of tuna)/Hoss/PP/Stalker...you really are Cybil with all those tags,....... go PMS somewhere else, or get off your diet and eat some dam food.
Fine.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Fuel filters are the most overlooked item on any vehicle including the mighty PSD (i had to get something related to the thread thrown in there)
So, true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]As much fuel as I put through mine, I have it changed every 15,000 miles or so. And I also think it's also what Ford recommends to.

Old 09-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yes, but skip the stoggie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, then have another cold one in it's place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, then have another cold one in it's place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel