Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Clawson is Clawson Motorsports of Fresno. Local dealer for Honda, Kawi, Yamaha, Bomb and Suzuki (the only brand they DON'T sell is AC (and I could be wrong on that) and Polaris) as well as a pretty good sized Honda Car dealer. The motorsports is stuck in the back lot of the car dealer. And if their work on power's bike is any indication, I'd never buy or have anything services there. I know they are about 25% higher on some pidly parts for the Warrior. I go to the OTHER Yamaha (KTM, Kawi, and serveral crotch rocket makes) dealer in town. Between these 2 dealers, the only make not available is Polaris. Closest full-line Polaris dealer is about 15 minutes south in Fowler.

I believe it's actually SINGLE Spar Technology. And it got bent.I still think you could have rode the rest of the day...well...the bike could have.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, I probably would of picked the Polaris first. It would of made tooth picks of the tree or log that Power hit,j/k. (Hope you weren't hurt badly Power?) Have you looked at the front end of those things? They are built like a tank, no wonder they weigh so much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not much plastic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I was in the Army[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They taught us to use our heads, so, I would have gone around it, not through it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BlackandRed, Cuddles to the supervisor, At least he is trying to get a new OHV park built. The more the merrier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It might be small at first, but, maybe over time it will grow.

Old 07-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well rescue, like I said...."no-brainer".... JUST KIDDING.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] what are you talking about??..... the front is all plastic, including the plastic racks (yuck, what's with these plastic racks? i can't stand them). AND you contradict yourself. surely the army woulda taught you to go around the tree too, or is it only the wall?? (maybe learning to go around the tree is where you make the next jump to airforce?)LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

well, as usual I'm being too judgemental. I guess too each their own, and that's the nice thing about having the ability to choose. now i know of 2 guys that woulda chose the Polaris over the Honda! and the rest of ya, what would you have chosen? NO, Bombardier wasn't an option! Tabernacle!

Old 07-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
well rescue, like I said...."no-brainer"....

OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

JUST KIDDING.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] what are you talking about??..... the front is all plastic, including the plastic racks (yuck, what's with these plastic racks? i can't stand them).

Plastic, my wife's is all metal, Dang thing weighs over 500lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

AND you contradict yourself. surely the army woulda taught you to go around the tree too, or is it only the wall?? (maybe learning to go around the tree is where you make the next jump to airforce?)LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No, the Air Force would of gone over the wall and tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well, as usual I'm being too judgemental. I guess too each their own, and that's the nice thing about having the ability to choose. now i know of 2 guys that woulda chose the Polaris over the Honda! and the rest of ya, what would you have chosen? NO, Bombardier wasn't an option! Tabernacle!
If it was a real club, knowing what they were doing, you would of had let the winner pick the quad he/she wanted, then you would of sold all the tickets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

How you like me know???LOL

Old 07-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, did you get the PM I sent you?

Old 07-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

you lost me, let the winner pick and then sell tickets? like rigged? we'd argue too much about who got to be the winner. we did allow the winner choice of the 2. am I lost?

yep, got PM.

Old 07-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Quad Patrol

What I meant was, instead of buying a quad and raffling it off, you would raffle off a "Pick your own quad and we will pay for it" That way the winner gets to pick any atv that they want.

Old 07-10-2004, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

Ooooohhh, now I get it!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ya, there's some deal/participation from the dealers. they subsidize the atv, we pay for it, but we must get a screamin deal and they get to decide what they want to get rid of/donate. I like your idea, up to a limit of XX $$. But if there's no atv, it might as well be cash. personally, i'd be going back to the dealer to see what kinda upgrade i could negotiate.

Old 07-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Ooooohhh, now I get it!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [quote]

Dang, you guys sure are slow up north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Yea, I figured that would be to sweeeet of a deal. But, I think you would sell a lot of tickets.

Also, I would never, ever rig something to short change someone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Remember, I am one of the most law abiding citizens you will ever come across, So, don't ever accuse me of being a little shady!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Lt.Dan

Old 07-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

that's what I figured.. re: honesty. i thought you were joking about a fix. I'm the same way, trustwotrthy. if you can't trust your word, you've got nothing left. of course we're slow, our brains take longer to thaw from the winter freeze.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel