Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 03:42 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LJ, that is a neat set-up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, for practical purposes, it wouldn't work much for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Unless, of course, I had enough money to buy a toy trailer and then, tow that one behind it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I tell ya guys its the flash of the Gold n Silver in that dinner plate on my waist it just hypnotizes em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO
It sure isn't anything under that plate that does it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
your not supposed to tell everyone about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
nuthin that a roll of socks sewn inside your pant leg won't fix. apparently it worked wonders for Hoss' speedo.

yep, ice sweepin curling. but i'm a skip, so i just holler at everyone else to do all the work.

I'd LOVE to see ya fix the Canucks, but you'll need to start by fixing the strike. these morons forget they need the US market for the game to survive, yet they're destroying it by striking like a bunch of greedy baseball players.

Old 10-05-2004, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

okay, it's been awhile since we've been on topic. How often does your wife wash your PSD? Mine washes my truck about 3 times to my one. Takes her about an hour or so. Crewcab, dually... don't get any bigger.The roof is an especially ugly pig to scrub down good, and the visor. She always does that foam crap to the tires to dress them up. She even vacuumed it and cleaned the interior this time. I credit myself for the excellent training.

Jr. took the XR80 for a ride tonight when i got home from work. still struggling a little with kick-start, but i showed him how to jump-start off the quad deck ramp, and he got that figured out really quick. Also doing excellent with a clutch. Maybe mama will let me sell the XR70 now! And i found a short cut to our big vacant riding lot, but it requires about 1/8-1/4 mile on paved road (no traffic, dead end). sure would be a lot nicer than loading it onto the quad deck tho, especially for such a short distance. As long as we don't see any police....... aren't i teaching him well at a young age?; how to avoid law enforcement!

Old 10-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

My wife has never washed any of our vehicles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I trained her wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
My wife has never washed any of our vehicles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I trained her wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Clearly you have trained her wrong. Shame on you, but all hope is not lost. There is still room for salvation.

You have 2 options. Toyo claims to have a finger stimulation seminar that will make all our wives go "oooohh" and "aaahhh", and scream "Oh god". (Personally, i think the secret to Toyo's seminar is that he's been accidentally inserting the finger into the wrong orifice, causing pain, not pleasure). Whereas confused's seminar seems to teach how to get your wife to wash the powerstroke, a most onerous task and lofty achievement. We found Rev. Lovejoy's Sunday sermon was quite effective at getting most of the Springfield women to shout "Oh god!", so I'd opt for confused's seminar.

Old 10-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Ned dont know what he is talkin about. just tell her you'll let her drive it if she washes it first.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Royalty Rider

Dont we usually get what we want anyhow. She shouldnt have to wash it to drive it...Im sure youll want her to drive other things later on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. We remember that sort of chit...lol.

Old 10-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Dont we usually get what we want anyhow. She shouldnt have to wash it to drive it...Im sure youll want her to drive other things later on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. We remember that sort of chit...lol.
well ya, but only because you have the magical triangle. hey, i thought it was a privilege to get to wash the PSD?

oh yeah, and women not only remember that sorta stuff, they remeber every little insignificant detail of everything man ever did wrong, or slightly wrong, or whatever she disagreed with, for the rest of his life! the stuff they don't remeber is to check oil level, tire pressure, veh. fluid levels, etc...

Old 10-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Personally i have a hard time being passenger to a female behind the wheel. especially in the back seat. holy crap i get skeeerred. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So i forgot to tell you guys about My Hoss Syndrome. I was Kickin back in my chair last night and this gal comes up behind me and feels my man ***** and was like HOLY **** you been workin out thems gettin bigger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] yep I flex and they flock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOLOLOL I tell ya I have been getting in better shape. And not cuz im doin anything. I been working on this new theory of focus and the power of the mind. your mind can do anything. to where you trick it to believ you did something and reap the benifits. maan. BEEFCAKE!! BEEFCAKE.. Dude Im really starting to bulk up! "Bulking up to what? Fat ***? Super fat ***?"

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel