Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

wow, a MASTERS in how to wash your hands after you go pee? In Canada, they teach that in a weekend course. But in America it gets stretched to a 5 year University program. You must have been a college athlete to earn that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Football player, offensive line. I used to work out like that, then I caught the bait. Now it seems like a time issue. Good for you, keep it up. Once you fall out, it's really hard to get back into it. I went from hockey player to curler.

ya, I can see how you figure I sucked up, or worse words, since I berated rescue twice on the speed issue. real good way to suck up (??). Obviously it was you that was into the BC bud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] .

those "pocket rockets" are tiny yet 49cc engine that flies? They just look like they'd be so easy to fall off or wipe out on, which may be a good decoy to get the 'save the guay whales for jesus' folks off our backs and crusading for a new cause.

enjoy Moab. I have friends from here that go there every April to mountain bike, plus they sometimes do some trial bike rides. too much like exercise for me.

BTW, you shouldn't slam and insult your own kids on these forums... saying they look just like you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Confused, What was Whitewater thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] comparing his kids to him, They are way to cute. Definately take after mom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But hey, whitewater, If this is the only venue that you can use, to feel superior to your kids, then go ahead. We understand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, Are you up to 24 ounce curls? or are you still working on 12 ounce curls?

Around here pocket rockets are: Wait a minute, I won't go there. Whitewater, just keep them safe from harms way. Easy to get hurt on those things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, you already knew that.

Moab sounds like an awesome place to go. You can see the beautiful county, mtn bike and ride quads. Scenery must be awe inspiring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I used to be heavy into mtn biking and wanted to go there to ride the trails. No more though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2004, 02:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

rescue: Fresno Bee last week or two did an article on the little toys. My friend's neighbors have them and like to race them through the subdivision at about midnight....

Haven't seen too many people with them around Clovis. I think people know better.... 1/2 the on-duty force would be there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-16-2004, 03:40 AM
Quad Patrol

BlackandRed, same up here. Been in the paper and on T.V. But, no one gets the message. Parents still by them for their kids (no offense Whitewater) and allow them to take them to school, store,etc. The manufacturers crank out all these 2 stroke rides and everyone thinks they are a toy, that can play in the streets with the real cars. Fortuanately for me(knock on wood) no one in my sub-division has one yet. I really don't want one as a hood ornament. I like my Blue Oval just fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wonder if you could fit a paddle tire on one and take it to pismo? Anyways, back onto the topic; Anyone modifiy their trucks lately? Or atleast wash and wax it?

Old 07-16-2004, 04:02 AM
Quad Patrol

BlackandRed, What happen to your #10 photo? It's MIA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Confused, Still waiting on your Mug to get posted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]I know the winter frost has nothing to do with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's not that hard, post and shoot and hope you don't break the camera[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Ouch!! Where's the love?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] With everyone bagging on me about buying my boys pocket rockets, I'm about to call this forum quits. Yeah right, you're all not going to get rid of my that fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If I lived in a city and/or on a busy street, I wouldn't have bought them. We live in a very quiet (except for the 2-stroke motor) neighborhood. Ya like my justification?

And yes, my wife has the looks and I have the ....what was I going to say?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Lt. Dan, why can't you ride bikes anymore? Getting too old?!?!

Confused, we americans can't figure out how to wash our hands after we go pee, so I had to spend a few years learning how. It's amazing, I can train employees how to work safely with sodium cyanide, but I can't get them to wash thier hands after they go #2. Go figure? Sick bastards!! Oh, I also have a B.S. in Environmental Engineering (that's what I had to do to learn how to flush the toilet).

Speaking of Ford Crew Cabs w/7.3 Liter Diesel; I waxed it and it still looks like crap (black truck syndrome). However, I'm on the verge of getting bigger tires!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Okay, my 4 wheelers are broken and I'm sad...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've asked for help on the Polaris forum, but to no avail. Anyone willing to help me with my carburetor induced madness?

Old 07-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

rescue: yeah, I know. Half the time the freaking things won't upload and post right when I do it from Linux. Yes, I'm one of those Linux using hippies/communists/terrorists (take your pick of which). It will show in the preview that it's loaded, but never shows up on the actual page. And yesterday I was one of the select few to be on the main page or whatever. I don't even remember which one it is...let me look...ahh, the gas can one. I can go to delete it, and it will show it, funny enough. (For those that want to know, it happens with either Konquerer (KDE) or Firebird/Mozilla, running atop FC 1).

Here are the pics on Yahoo. In the Quad-Stuff folder. The first two are the gas can and box. Now, it didn't work. Not a good idea to go around dropping 2 gallon cans full of fuel in the national forest... So powerstroke01 carried for me, thanks bud. Didn't need it though. Almost made it to reserve on 65 miles of travel.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

whitewater, ever notice the only ones who hack on ya about your degrees are the guys that don't have one... like ME! I'm glad to see you found employment, cuz it was sounding like those degrees woulda been as useful as a degree in French Poetry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL.

the pocket rocket... seriously, they're so tiny and one dimensional... why not buy a dirt bike. my son has gone from the PW50 to an XR70. now he needs more power as he keeps taking on steeper, bigger hills. No fear.. hey ,wait a sec, I have lots of fear and you're the andrenalin junkie... when were you in Calgary and Vancouver again?? better mail a dna sample (licking the envelope will do).

Hey, i have a truck topic FINALLY!! speaking of blue oval, I replaced my Ford emblem on the front grill with one that is a blue flourescent one. It's so cool at night. Goes good with the stainless front grill (the bars one, not the inserts).

Old 07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I was with a chick I met in a gym in Vancouver...does your wife workout? Maybe it was her j/k.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The only reason I went to college was to be in a Fraternity and drink a lot of beer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh yeah, not to mention all of the sorority girls that used to hang out in our house. Too bad they were from Omega Mu.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would like to buy dirt bikes for the boys, but don't quite have the dough for that yet. Actually, the boys are quite good on the pocket rockets. They are easy to ride.

What's up with a fluorescent emblem? Are you a little light in the loafers?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

now I know why you don't let your wife see your chat, the dark secrets would come out. Met in a gym?.... wish it woulda been my wife!!

I was okay with you being a college preppie, but Frat boy?? AND you have the audacity to accuse me of being the one light in the loafers (just cuz I'm from the queer capital of North America...well it's nip and tuck between San Francisco and Vancouver, but let's just say that "chick" you met from the gym had a y chromosone!! Eeewww). And you wondered why the oral part was so good. (sorry for grossing out the rest of you guys). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I thought you could get a used PW 50 or 80 for under $1000. There are lots here for around $1000 (CDN). I have no doubt they can ride the pocket rockets well (undoubtedly another benefit from your wife's gene pool), just seems like youd be better applying the $$ to a dirtbike. But hey, far be it for me to preach logic to a...hee, hee, hee, "Frat-boy". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm sure you'd think my lighted grab handles on the truck are too gooey-bumm aswell. Hey, i can't believe the forum editing thing let ya use the bast word. well done! I'm gonna add fuzzy dice now, just in your honor.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel