Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I mean what do you use, a 16 pound ball(s)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]they gotta love you for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Come on, I didn't think you would turn down anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially hanging around a bowling alley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Come on now. Im willin to take one for the team now and agin But i got taste man. sheesh. Don't under estimate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Creator,
How's the recovery coming?
Thanks for asking!

Pretty good but swallowing still hurts like He!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] That might be enough to put some people out of business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
(not naming any names here)

Boss man is pretty cool and just wants me to take it easy and stay at home for awhile. "oh well, if you are going to force me to I will"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Q]now you got'r right on the money. Im just too much man for em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Your a legend in your own mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I am a legend in all the ladies minds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] they just dont know it yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So creator what procedure did you have. sounds like it wasnt somniplasty or whatever? the radiowave or whatever, did the cut stuff out?

Old 11-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Two months ago I had the sinuses and nose bored out. Four seperate operations there and last week i had the top of the palate trimmed and the little thing that hangs in the back of your month cut out, plus the tonsils removed. Very fun stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Looking back at all the operations, I feel it will be well worth the pain in the long run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Skinner and Confused, thanks for the info, give me something else to look at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I was starting to wonder what happen to that manual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess, if your going to hold it until you sell the 160, I might as well forget about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Now, on the black box relay, do you wire that coming off the 30 amp fuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][scratching head]
well, in case i keep the quad... but i could move quicker if you're anxious. definitely not letting the manual go with the quad.

on the relay, it's just a black plug type relay that plugs into the fuse box. you wanna dare PM me your email and i'll send you pics of the relay, and where it goes in the fuse box?? NO wiring is necessary.

Old 11-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhey Toyo, i think what you described was caused by girlfriend covering your face with something while you slept. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd like to go further, but i fear i'd offend the censors.
Don't you just hate those 250 lbs pillows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]even if they are wet and all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
beware of "pillows" with 2 cheeks!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: rescuediver[
Come on, I didn't think you would turn down anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially hanging around a bowling alley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
MD, that's the best one you've come up with in a LONG time!!LMFAO!! i bet you've pulled some real winners outta the bowling alley while on patrol. hec, you could prolly nail the vast majority of alley-occupants with parole violations.

Toyo's posts will be half tomorrow. why? he'll only be able to type half as fast with one arm! why one arm? because he'll have chewed one of them off rather than wake up the prize he goes home with from the alley 2night, and wakes up next to tomorrow. ..........Why? I'm jealous i'm not single anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

toyo/hoss, remember the 'hazards of 3somes' email i sent ya.... i can see the alley-cats now(or should i say alley-cougars??). wear your goggles toyo!!

Old 11-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

where is Ned? you rotten buggers really did a number trashing poor 'ol Ned, I don't think he's gonna come back. I know i wouldn't if i was him. poor, poor Ned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel