Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

THANKS!! I've checked out rockymountain before and they had an 8" rim and sand tire for the Rap80, that i think'll i'll order before we go to Oregon in March.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Creaor, I did consider the off brands and Eton was one of them. Couple problems for me 1. There is NO local dealer to visit, to actually look at the quad and better yet, GET PARTS when I need them. 2. If I'm riding at Pismo or where ever and something happens. I just don't see parts in the shops to get them rolling again for the rest of our visit. And when I ask about cross over parts. I'm told they might fit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] or "I don't know"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wrong answers for me. And another big sticker for me is the "RED STICKER" that will be attached to it. Don't like riding half the year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Confused made alot of goods points and the reasons he stated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]were reasons why, I decided to go with the Raptor 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, it's coming from a real good friend who is moving his daughter upto a Z250. So, I'm getting a heck of a deal on a real nice quad. My daughter will ride it for 3-4 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm getting nerf bars and a push bar that I've only seen for Banshees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] a flamed billet bumper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] here's the site if you want a gander[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] mid cal motorsports

Old 12-06-2004, 04:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Your Very Welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll probably visit that shop here real soon. It's in Skinners backyard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, almost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 04:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Speaking of Oregon in March, I'm still trying to make that a realization to happen, to meet you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Right now, it's about 50/50[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If anything, I'll probably make a weekend run up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] not like I haven't done anything like that before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 04:50 AM
Pro Rider

glad to see you valued my opinion so much that you asked me what i thot BEFORE you bought from your friend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k. man, those accessories are SO expensive!! they do look awesome, like the nerf bars, but that's $200!! I'm too cheap to accessorize for that kinda $$.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider

we just had someone in the group cancel, but they usually find another canucklehead to fill their spot. we go the week leading up to Easter. I think we'll leave by Easter weekend as I expect it'll be a goon-show by then. BUT IF that's the weekend you plan on arriving, we'll stay longer. we were gonna ride with some of the PNW guys maybe, for the Easter weekend, just to get some mud on the toys before we get home.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Today, I went to a new OHV park that opened today in Atwater. Here's a linknew atv/mc parkit's pretty nice. The track they have for the kids is awesome. Kids could spend hours riding it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And what's nice is, it's for 90cc or less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They had 3 other tracks for quads/mc. and the Sand pit is total length 400 feet long, but, your dragging 300 feet of it. (Sand was brought in from Monterey)They already had the Christmas Tree lights up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and some quads/banshees we saw at Pismo over Christmas were there. There must of been well over 1,000 people there. And all the money benefits the Atwater Police PAL(Police Activity League) which is a good deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They are adding another 2-3 more tracks over time. Who says you can't start a new riding area in CALIFORNIA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Here's proof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Atwater is a SMALL Community that went down hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] after Castle Airforce Base Closed in Clinton's era[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Skinner, I'm sure well meet someday there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Yea, it's not cheap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]but, I told the wife, we need to change it a bit so, she doesn't feel she's riding our friend's, daughter's quad. And I thought of safety first, so, that's why I picked the nerf's and that bumper is just totally awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She'll get them separate and that will be out little project after the wrapping paper is thrown away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

One of the problems I am having about committing to the trip is, the kids school hasn't told us which week they are out of school, for Easter Break[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]As soon as I find out, I'll be able to let you know. If it's just the kids and I, we'll probably sleep in the bed of my truck/tent, Unless I have my toy trailer by then. We shall see.

Old 12-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys, just thought i would chime in, been busy with classes, some work, and snowmobiling. Hope to get to glamis around the christmas time or maybe early january.

Been snowmobiling since october 20th. Here's a couple random pics.

First one is fitting with it being the truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...valley11%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...rvalley7%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...valley10%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...valley12%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...valley20%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...valley21%2Ejpg

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/atta...alley221%2Ejpg

Enjoy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You guys post way too much, lol.

Sean

Old 12-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Hoss, I'm not picking on you anymore cuz yer just not sparring back, and that's the best way to tell someone to FOAD, and to leave you alone. so I got the message. no more sincere insults from me to you.
Huh? What are you crying about? And now you are telling me to FOAD? Is it cuz you bashed my "Polaris" lifestyle and I didn't immediately reply back? I can't help it if I'm the only one on this thread with a little class![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I mean come on...I've become a much better mechanic since "Polaris" came into my life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Okay, okay, I'll meet you half way and you can ride my new "Polaris." Maybe I'll even let you sit in my PSD. Oh, and if you are really lucky, I'll even introduce you to Hoss' Hottie (AKA: Wifey).

Okay ya'll, Confused needs a group hug.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel