Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

geez MD, that poor guy. i can't imagine his pain losing 16 y/o son in atv mva. don't know if i could keep riding after that, knowing all the special times we've shared riding.

Old 03-03-2005, 03:58 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know, It would be tough for me, too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I talked to him right after he joined[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He just wants to try and educate riders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]so, no parent has to go through the pain he did. I forget what exactly happened though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, are your dates in Oregon still the same? Trying to work my details out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 04:05 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ordered a steering dampening stabilizer today for the Z400. Suppose to help on wear and tear of your arms and shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyone use one already? I ordered it from Ronnies's (advertises on the forum) seems like a nice guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Having it dropped mailed for me tomorrow from down south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I ordered steering stabilizer all new elka suspenders and rooldesign race pegs and some other goodies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] rappy should be pimped

Old 03-03-2005, 04:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

I ordered steering stabilizer all new elka suspenders and rooldesign race pegs and some other goodies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] rappy should be pimped
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]did you get the dampner style or the steering stem style? Must be planning on some serious jumping[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] elkas to absorb the impact[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and rooldesign pegs to keep your feet planted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And your up late tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] won't type anything, just in case, your not by yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Festus, haven't looked at your pictures in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] SWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And I noticed MWQ made a request[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] for a replay, so to speak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I meet and rode with MWQ and mstrquad last Sat. Very nice guys. I'll be riding with MWQ this Sat. too. I'm sure I'll be riding with mstrquad and skinner in the near future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I think me and LJ are going to go play up at Miami on Saturday. He thinks he found a road we've been looking for to get to the top of peak. And no playing in snow! LOL. Too much stuff can just go wrong.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

md, we're leaving on the 19th (Sat), staying in WA state at the Walmart parking lot in Chehalis (cuz Festus won't offer to let us stay at his ranch, AND i fear for my 17 y/o daughter's purity). then off to Florence and set up on the Sunday (20th?). It's definitely the Sunday.

Old 03-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
md, we're leaving on the 19th (Sat), staying in WA state at the Walmart parking lot in Chehalis (cuz Festus won't offer to let us stay at his ranch, AND i fear for my 17 y/o daughter's purity). then off to Florence and set up on the Sunday (20th?). It's definitely the Sunday.
Wise dad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You definately wouldn't want to see her picture on his bio page, like a trophy on display[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Do you still plan on leaving a couple days early?

Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I think me and LJ are going to go play up at Miami on Saturday. He thinks he found a road we've been looking for to get to the top of peak. And no playing in snow! LOL. Too much stuff can just go wrong.
No snow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] isn't that taking some of the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] out of getting to the peak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel