Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

must be a bunch of those dag nab liberal commies livin thar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Call it what you want too. Courts have held up their right to place limits on what currency they want to except. And Hoss you mentioned one of the reasons why, time and coin machine. Not too many places have access to one. And Toyo, it might be excessive to you, but, you really don't know the whole story. The owner might of been given plenty of fix it tickets, he might have thumbed his nose at the courts and refused to pay until now, Who knows. Bottom lines is, when your light goes out, fix the dang thing.

Old 12-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

years ago when I was in the mobile tool business, I had a customer that paid $2800.00 for a tool box in nothing but coins. Yes, it weas a big pain in the rear but it was cash and I gladly took it. Some deals are easy and some you work for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I feel as long as it's legal tender the business should accept it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

NFL Cheerleaders
1,9,33,35,39 All well within the Dooable Range #1 & 9 are my favorite [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
This may be difficult, But Imagine them in the Back of your PSD Dancin for ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

What's so difficult about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 04:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Yes, all are in the dooable range[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 10,11 and 42 are my choices[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if I remembered the numbers right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 04:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Christmas looks good for my daughters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] looks like if all goes well, my youngest daughter will be moving up to a Raptor 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that Santa will be leaving under the tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it will be paid for in cold hard U.S. Cash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Might want to check out the E-Ton Viper 90 (it has reverse ) My kids have two and they are pretty sweet little rides. Both have been flawless quads and the features it has over the Raptor make it a pretty good quad for the money. Check one out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD, cash, as in pennies for the Rap 80? it's US currency and it's cash! OR, confiscated from the last crack-house bust kinda cash? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] my beef is pennies are obsolete and useless. so if ya don't want to take them, then de-mint them. In Europe, if you're owed pennies in change, they give ya a couple of candies instead.

Creator, i guess in SD you never have to take one of them Taiwan-mobiles through a few inches of water. however, in the rest of the non-desert world, those things do not handle water very well. Otherwise, I've not heard an owner say a bad thing about them. Personally, I'm getting really tired of the sanctimonious attitude of their owners, like : 'If you didn't buy an Eton, it's inferior, and you're an idiot for not getting the hands down best kids quad'. (ANd I'm not saying you specifically are one of those types of Eton owners). If you look at my old pics where we're crossing water, the Eton would never have got through that part, and our day would have been over. how much fun would that be?

Now, the Rap 80 does have a handful of features the Eton doesn't have. Shaft drive is a lifetime, bullet proof design that lasts forever. never lube a chain once, never adjust tension, never take chain off and clean in stinky,messy kerosene, never replace a sprocket. never replace chain. Takes 15 min of maintenance out of your daily prep for a ride. When you're prepping 3-4 other quads for the family, that is a nice feature.

4-stroke vs. 2-stroke. that's really a toss-up. Eton is injected, so you only have to remember to keep the resevoir full. BUT, some folks have forgotten and cooked engines. 3-speed semi-auto on Rap. take your pic on that one. it is nice to have 1st gear hold back on steep hills, and to learn to shift, which will only make you a better rider in the future. Eton is gas and go, and it apparently goes flat out faster, if that's your thing.

Eton has disc brakes (never had the mechanical drums fail, ever, on the Rap, so i think this feature is way over-rated). Eton has headlights and horn. who can hear the horn with engine revving and helmut on is beyond me, but I'm sure they're real irritating when you stop for a break and kids start playing with it. Lights are good for trail visibilty, i.e, to be seen. to use for night riding is plain crazy.

so yep, ya get a few extra features on the Eton, but there are some the Rap80 has too. I think the Rap is a good little quad that gets no respect from all these chinese made race-quad owners. If yer gonna race, then don't even consider the Rap80. For trails, I think it's every bit as good, if not better. man, Eton is getting agressive tho. we just got a whack of local dealers, but they're gonna have their uphill battle of nobody trusting Chinese vs. Japanese, especially when they sell for the same price. and there's no 30 year history to draw from.

Hoss, I'm not picking on you anymore cuz yer just not sparring back, and that's the best way to tell someone to FOAD, and to leave you alone. so I got the message. no more sincere insults from me to you.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, I just posted a site for you in the mini raptor thread you had posted in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel