Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 02:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

mstr did ya get all the mud cleaned out of your bike and helmet yet? <snicker> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
that'd be great hothead. should we call the hospital or the morgue ? yep, most of you sport riders are half a brain cell from a Darwin award.a whole brain cell would be overestimating the contents of the helmet. that's why we go out into the bush lookin for 4x4 type stuff.... to get away from you maniacs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MD, it's a Champion Power Equipment Inc brand. 1 year warranty. Their address is 1715 Business Center Drive, DUARTE, CA, 91010. Hey, that's gotta be close to you!? They must just be a distributor, cuz I'm sure they're made in China quality. I bought $40 US for $50 Cdn when i went to the Seahawks game a few weeks ago, so you under-estimated our strong currency [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

NOW, i was looking for a mounting plate and fairlead...OUCH!! Warn plate is $53 and fairlead is $40 (?) at gowarn.com, and they're usually cheapest. those are US prices too, BEFORE shipping. I never paid that for the winch!! Looks like i'll be trying to fab something up in the shop.
Hey, watch it there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]I also resemble a sport quad rider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I know, I have at least "half a brain" because the wife reminds me that's all I have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Champion Power,,hhmmmmm, never heard of them. I guess they are closer to me the you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but they are not that close[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think the currency exchange is $1=$1.20 or something like that.

They get you coming and going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] you save a little money here and they take it from there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] It's a never ending circle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Quad Patrol

BTW MD, how's the daughter takin to the Rap80? AND, if ya can't get one of these winches for cheap at home, i could always grab you one for my March trip to Oregon.
Daughter loves it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We were going to ride in the snow this past weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but, had to many honey dues[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I see Skinners headed to Miami this weekend, wish I could join him, but, it will have to be another time.

Thanks for the offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Let me see what I can find here.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Everyone sees California and thinks "Oh you must be close to that." This isn't R.I. people!
LMAO Skinner, that was funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Whatever skinner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] califoria is a long and skinny one.

Better then short and fat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Quad Patrol

okay, thanks Cliff Claven![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I kinda figured it wasn't close, it was almost tongue in cheek, cuz people think ALL of Canada is minutes away. At least i got you guys in the right state. I've driven from Weed to LA, so I do remember it took a full day to travel north to south.
LOL, Cliff Claven LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Do I see a new avatar coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And I won't touch the tongue in ??????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Quad Patrol

realizing all my pals here are sport riders, i thot i woulda whacked open a bigger hornet's nest. guess they're all too used to my ranting.
Your only good at whacking one thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]And yes, we are used to your ranting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i realized AFTER posting that while trying to slam and get under the skin of Festus, i was actually insulting most of you. Oops. Good one Festus, ya got me again!

MD, SNOW??? Isn't that the stuff you have to go to Canada to find?? We got none here, and the mountains don't even look covered (there's some up there, but usually they look totally white on top). How far is it from you?

well, i just did major tune-up to jr.'s Rap80, including valve adjustments, and cam chain tension adjustment. both are best done at the same time, and relatively easy to do. i have an OLD manual I copied from the library for the old Moto80 and Moto200 (we had BOTH those quads at a time). The Rap80 is pretty well exactly the same. I'll make ya a copy MD. My wife puts the pages in those plastic insert sheets, then puts the plastic inserts into a 3-ring binder. That way my greasy hands never ruin the page, you can just wipe off the grease!

obviously Hoss' new job doesn't allow him internet access or email!! too bad. ANd man, is his replacement/old employer gonna be shocked when they open all the choice emails I've sent him. Wouldn't you agree Festus![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Your only good at whacking one thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]And yes, we are used to your ranting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
NO FAIR!! you know I'm married, so naturally I'd be an expert at it. My wife was given a special food supplement to remove all sexual urges.... it's called wedding cake.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver

realizing all my pals here are sport riders, i thot i woulda whacked open a bigger hornet's nest. guess they're all too used to my ranting.
Confucious i have learned that words... are just that words. you cannot convince a pig headed sum B@tch like yourself that the ocean has fish in it, let alone convince ya that some chitty sport quad gonna hand with a beastly ute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Actions speak louder than words my friend. tis why i will show you what a sporty can do and leave your jaw burried in you rectum. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know the chit chin is a standard for you passifist canadians! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel