Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

OK OK i know someone has a better memory than mine. What city was he movin too. why does cedar city sound familiar?

Old 03-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
OH JESUS there ar 9 of him in UTAH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i just did a public records search. so hell wonder wich one he is. i need to get in the DMV computers and get his Picture lines up with his social security number. and i be set.
Can you say Jesus in Utah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Nine Hoss's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now that's a little much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Quad Patrol

OK OK i know someone has a better memory than mine. What city was he movin too. why does cedar city sound familiar?
I don't remember either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know it was where his family lives and, that there was a kid that actually posted in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] from Hoss's home town[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]then, after Hoss took the job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the kid hasn't posted again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Hhhmmmm,, You think Hoss found the kid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and took care of business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] before the wifey found out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]And now, Hoss in in the POKEY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'm sure the Confused One knows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

If there are 9 TL's in utah ium gonna wager only one drives a PSD so ya know the DMV would be useful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] could also look for recent Title action aswell on land deeds. but aint he livin in some run down trailer park full of 70's model mobile homes with swamp coolers and blue tarps with old tires on the roof

Old 03-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Quad Patrol

If there are 9 TL's in utah ium gonna wager only one drives a PSD so ya know the DMV would be useful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] could also look for recent Title action aswell on land deeds. but aint he livin in some run down trailer park full of 70's model mobile homes with swamp coolers and blue tarps with old tires on the roof
Sounds about right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't forget the newly added sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to keep down the weeds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Aww ight well i emailed confucious. I wanna send hoss some flowers with a big blow up sheep to his work. Hey thats what happens when you go AWOL on FBK like this.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Aww ight well i emailed confucious. I wanna send hoss some flowers with a big blow up sheep to his work. Hey thats what happens when you go AWOL on FBK like this.
Looks like you get some flowers and a BIG BLOW UP SHEEP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

HEY NOW. you guys was talkin about all them laws and traffic signals and crap. and thats just not sompin i foller. you wanna talk about Girls, trucks, ATVs, Horses, Sheep, Stalker stuff hey im down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like ol confuscious. I tracked his **** down in a matter of seconds from the first email he sent me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] scary i know where his house is.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

There is a whole bunch of folks with Hoss's last name round the Alpine, UT area which is north of provo and there is one of his name in American fork wich is minutes away from Alpine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

OK my theroy was off. as confused informed me of where he was livin which is only 45 minutes north of there. so on the the next ammasses location of his sir name. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel