Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dam Locked out of the spinzone MD!!!
LOL, I just logged in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Looks like some of you got a little out of control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and, it took a little bit to clean it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You guys need to tone it down a little. Would hate to see your thread trashed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Looks like some of you got a little out of control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and, it took a little bit to clean it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You guys need to tone it down a little. Would hate to see your thread trashed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That's why I like our little thread here. We're pretty tame, save for the blow up sheep things. You can follow the thread easily. I took a look over there....13K posts...sheesh. Kinda the same type of BSing going on it looks like. I can only BS so much before I get bored.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-18-2005, 12:45 AM
Range Rover

mstrquad, You've been busy? Haven't seen you around lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Probably going to head to Carnegie Sat. that is IF the parts I ordered for the mojave come in tomorrow. I believe MWQ is going also. You going to be there? Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] probably still to far for you to go, for a day ride?
no going tomarrow in the after noon

Old 03-18-2005, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

Hey George....Guess that means you're not buying me "cheap mexican" for lunch... dang![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 08:04 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Cool, Wife gets home around 9 or so. We plan on being out there around 10:30 or so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You going to be by the store again? I'm thinking about going towards the bathrooms by the rock pile/kid tracks.

If there is no MX race we will most likely be near the track, We are bringing a new rider (never ridden before) so i kind of want to get where it is a little more wide open. Are you talking about the track just east of the dtore or the one at the east end of the park. Im assuming it is the one by the store, not the under 90cc track.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:10 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer.

MWQ, we have pretty well every kind of terrain you'd like. for dirtbike, Kamloops is pretty awesome. tons-o-hills with every level of rider challenged. some huge hill climbs. it's got a real desert-like terrain. very dusty riding.

We have desert here. I dont even ride much in the mos of june, july or aug. Have found i crash most in dry dusty conditions. I love what we dont have but maybe 3- 4 mos a year here. Wet, muddy, nasty stuff. im basically a slowed down a little A level enduro rider. Learned to ride total snotty trails when i was young, so now if I stay under 230 lbs my brain still remembers how to do it, any heavier andl it is not pretty.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:20 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dam Locked out of the spinzone MD!!!
LOL, I just logged in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Cmon lets be honest here. ONE of THEM got out of control. LMAO i was doing my best to keep it some what safe. There does seem to be times when it all cuts loose over there. I often wonder why it is not shut down permanently, but I dont think it has ever gotten as bad as the DrDune/BaldMike exchanges. Those 2 were nuts, very funny. But definitely ADULT humor.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:26 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

That's why I like our little thread here. We're pretty tame, save for the blow up sheep things. You can follow the thread easily. I took a look over there....13K posts...sheesh. Kinda the same type of BSing going on it looks like. I can only BS so much before I get bored.
The spin zone is a bunch of guys who have a little time to kill during the day at work. Not too sure what every one does exactly. As for me I work in a machine shop 4:00am to 2:00 pm mon-thur. I'm at home right now. At work is a few CNC machines, once they are running. There is a bit of some time to kill while they are running. Usually have between 5-45 minute cycles. Pretty cool for me anyway. the zone lets my day go faster. But like i said in another post it does head into the gutter occasionally. Some kind of chemical reaction when the GG shows up, sort of like jr hi. LOL

Old 03-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Schweet! Just ordered a Warn 3.0ci!!!
Now i just have to order a mounting plate and some accessories..

Old 03-18-2005, 10:35 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Schweet! Just ordered a Warn 3.0ci!!!
Now i just have to order a mounting plate and some accessories..
Mornin powerstroke01, i was just wondering, do you mount the winch on the front or do you make it so you can put it on either end? I would think you would need it on either end at different times. but I dont ride a quad so what do I know. Thanks MWQ

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel