Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i think this was the birthplace of Greenpeace and definitely home to the founder, Paul Watson. so yeah, we got our share of save-the-guay -whales -for-jesus freaks too. the frustrtaing thing is we MAKE the trails, and we don't mind sharing. they just have an overbearing belief that it all belongs to hikers...PERIOD. most of the horse riders i've run into are good people, tho.

Old 03-18-2005, 07:48 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i think this was the birthplace of Greenpeace and definitely home to the founder, Paul Watson. so yeah, we got our share of save-the-guay -whales -for-jesus freaks too. the frustrtaing thing is we MAKE the trails, and we don't mind sharing. they just have an overbearing belief that it all belongs to hikers...PERIOD. most of the horse riders i've run into are good people, tho.
Greenpeace huh, bummer. These are some of the most self centered people in the world IMO. thetre are so many places to hike that you cant ride it is rediculous. At least here in the us. No that is not good enough for them they want all trails for them. If they ever make me king, I'm gonna change a few things. LMAO I have only run into horses maybe 3 times in my whole life and maybe 15-20k miles off road. I just pull over kill the bike and wait for them to pass. they all were very friendly to me and my group.

Old 03-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquadIm assuming it is the one by the store, not the under 90cc track.
I did mean the one on the east end of the park. However, youngest daughter isn't coming. So, the other track will work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As long as it's not raining cats and dogs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we should be out there around 10:30-1100.

Old 03-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquadThose 2 were nuts, very funny. But definitely ADULT humor.
Oh yes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad But like i said in another post it does head into the gutter occasionally. Some kind of chemical reaction when the GG shows up, sort of like jr hi. LOL
When it's in the "gutter" i sometimes wonder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] why it's doens't get washed away to the ocean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

True words spoken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in that last sentence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad but I dont ride a quad so what do I know. Thanks MWQ
NOT MUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you need to be winched riding a m/c[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think, you would need a ride yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] via-air ambulance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 12:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Trasher
Don't forget to purchase a tree strap so you don't get the pc crowd mad at you fer putting cable grooves into all he trees that you hook to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I think that falls under the accessories he's buying. Most of the winch companies sell a bag of stuff to go with the winches. ****** block, gloves, tree strap, maybe an extra clevis or something.
Was that an extra "Bevis" or clevis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] After all, remember Creator's avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Schweet!

Got some people coming to look at teh boat tomorow. If it sells we could have another quad for the Miami ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Schweet!

Got some people coming to look at teh boat tomorow. If it sells we could have another quad for the Miami ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] What's your choice this time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Another UTE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If so, maybe you can put the wincch on the back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That way, your covered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on both ends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 04:09 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

He won't be allowed to ride it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel