Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Then what's the purpose of having a tail gate party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I didn't watch any games today and haven't watch ESPN to catch up. Did see on the internet, that the Rams made the record book. By being the first 8-8 team to win a play-off game. Now, that's something to brag about. Give me a break......

Old 01-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Then what's the purpose of having a tail gate party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I didn't watch any games today and haven't watch ESPN to catch up. Did see on the internet, that the Rams made the record book. By being the first 8-8 team to win a play-off game. Now, that's something to brag about. Give me a break......
EXACTLY!!... whadda joke. as for the Rams, they'll only be playing one more game...guaranteed.

Old 01-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Range Rover

The races are held in my old yard...I grew up in that house next to the moto x track (my uncle owns it now). My Dad and uncle run the farm there. Oh, and I resigned from the corporation today. BLT, I'll be moving to Price.
Thats awesome! Where in Price?
btw, if you were at the first race there, i was the one on the green quad that snapped his handle bars over the finish.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Rams were that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wish I saw all of the Colts game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Peyton is on fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I cannot believe the Packers lost at home to the Vikings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
cough...gasp...choke..gag...., oops, i was just replaying the Seahawks and Chargers games today. west-coast syndrome??? wow, between 5 of us, tix, travel, parking, i bet we blew $1,000. whadda waste of $$. oh well, had a lot of fun at the no alcohol allowed tailgate party (IS Seattle the No-Fun capital of the US Festus?????)
Whatcha talkin bout? I never heard of this. We always got hammerd in the parkin lot whether at a huskies game or seahawks.

Old 01-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

Polical correctness at it's best. Can you still fart in your own home up there???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Boy i dunno whats goin on in that hell hole of king county. I think we better Nuke em !!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Polical correctness at it's best. Can you still fart in your own home up there???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
And they question what happens in California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Take note, of what happens in your own backyard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Fresno State no longer sells alcohol (you CAN get wine) after half-time at the football games. Our fans are not known to be the most kind and gentle. The berate, and even attack opposing fans walking through the tailgaiting areas.

Ahhhh sweet sweet Internet. RIP router. 1/2001-1/7/2005.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Fresno State no longer sells alcohol (you CAN get wine) after half-time at the football games. Our fans are not known to be the most kind and gentle. The berate, and even attack opposing fans walking through the tailgaiting areas.
Yea, drunks act differently when they drink wine, over beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel