Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 03:18 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

girlfriend? What is this you speak of? ANd who mentioned gf. I've only heard something about something called a wife. Got any clues?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2004, 04:06 AM
Quad Patrol

The biggest problem with people on the water is, they do not respect it. You can be a world class swimmer and still drown. WW is correct (I really hate to admit that) class VI rapid really is the worst and your looking at possible death if you try to navigate it. The guy that I recovered above, his group did not respect the water. The victim didn't even know how to swim. They should of never been on the river and they put their raft in to high. If you go out of Knights Ferry and use the by-pass at Russian Rapids, you will have a nice trip. But, they went above 2 Mile Bar in Tuolumne County and went down a Class V. Occassional Class VI depending on water level. When they heard the roar of the waterfall, they bailed, that is except the victim. It was about a 20 foot straight drop. He couldn't swim and they didn't have a PFD (personal floatation device) on. One of the survivors, broke his leg. It took the fire dept. 8 hours to get him out of the canyon. We had to hike up 1 /12 miles to the dive site. Accident occurred at 7pm. Found the victim holding onto his St. Michael's medallion the next morning.

Anyways, Confused, I also had to tape my chip in. But I used electrical. You think they would stay in better. Never have had a problem though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm on scrape patrol, sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with my seniority and expertise, I just call the fire dept for a wash down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Over half the water in Northern California goes to Southern California. Like B&R said, we have the California Aqueduct (state owned) and the Delta Mendolta(federal owned) that take the water to L.A. Recovered some victims from those canals to. B&R you went to "The Bathes"(Los Banos) no bathrooms down by you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Must of been for work. Only good thing there is, is Anderson's split pea soup.
If the canal was dry, they are probably doing repairs on a section of it. They do that about every 3 years or so. In our county, you can count on 10 stolen cars per mile of canal. We are a major agricultural area. Feed the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As soon as they are done making us the next sleeping community for the bay area, we will have no choice but to import all our food. Highway 99 and I-5, they are the arteries for the Central Valley and the main routes for the dope dealers. I am all to familiar with them.
This thread is more interesting then reading about how my quad can beat your quad, or how someone's feeling get hurt. They should take a cue from WW and just get on with life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, nice pictures. You were not kidding when you said you had a child that could belong to WW. At least from his wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I do remember awhile back about Confused saying some female(s) had PM'd him. Now that it's come back up, I think he should paste it here, so that we all can see it. Not that we doubt his word. Ok, we do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, after all, he is from Canada. And we only tolerate them because they are our border to the north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who doesn't know about DQ? Especially with the pole?

I'm not into fishing, unless it's deep sea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I do enjoy hunting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So, I can't help you on your fishing dilema Power[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Back on the subject at hand, well kind of, Anyone ever use Blue Magic Metal Polishing cream? Stuff works wonders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I neglected the wheels on my truck and this stuff brought back the shine.

Old 07-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
girlfriend? What is this you speak of? ANd who mentioned gf. I've only heard something about something called a wife. Got any clues?
Posted by Confused, boyfriend (rescue)

It's getting late, my bad, It's boyfriend. I guess my fingers were faster then my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don't know why I had girlfriend on the mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Honestly, I don't have one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always wishing though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Unlike WW, I can't afford one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

rescue, "boyfriend" was for ww's benefit, since waaaaay back he called me a suckhole for our debate over speeding. i thot I might aswell get some mileage outta it. I was gonna say bee-atch, but as a moderator, i know that'd be putting you in a predicament.

I bet most of those bodies floating in the canal had bullets in the head long before they drowned. I bet you have some great stories. Tell ya what, we'll meet centrally and even get ww there. we'll see who can tell the biggest lie. we're going to Florence, Oregon in March for a week. even fishslab will be there. he's on this forum and is a great guy. he's like the rest of you rotten clowns who just like to pile on the poor lil 'ol Canucklehead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] . he lives fairly close in Eugene. Think about it you guys, you've got 8 months!! you can ride from the campsite to the dunes. if you don't go, I'll shame you more than ww shames me for not having an adrenalin gland.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the girl PM'ed me, cuz she knew the ONLY one who could be trusted was the squeaky-clean, lil 'ol Canadian. ww is a polyorchid polygamist who'd only cause her pain (simultaneously in both orifices), the name "rescue" could too easily be substituted with the word "muff", and I don't have enough room to run the rest of ya down, but you get the pic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . And i better stop while I'm ahead.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

rescue, you're right about the I-5 drug corridor. that's got the BC bud going south all the time and we get cocaine in return, apparently it's straight up trade. But your border brethren are doing a better job since 911, which means all the bud is stuck in BC, and we've got a flood of it, which has dropped the price and made it more readily available. no matter what, we lose. either more pot, or cheap coke. nice dilemna for the high-schoolers.

Hey.. I gotta atv item. does that blue polish work good on aluminum? I put some alum. rims on my 450 Kodiak and they got awfully spotty/tarnished looking from the mud, etc.., in very short order. it's really hard to get them back to looking decent.

Old 07-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Ok, where to start hmmm...

Electrical tape is mandatory. I work for an electrical contractor so it's a standard tool. Yes, tool. Not supply. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also, it works good for bundling up tie down straps. We use the cheap stuff that doesn't leave behind residue on the straps.

Yep, it was for work. At the Food-4-Less. Had to replace a part in a breaker panel.

Anderson's is in Santa Nella up on the other side of I-5. About 5-10 miles from The Bathrooms.

It wasn't the canal that was dry...it was the RIVER! The SJ. Not a drop. Rather sad. Looks like some good riding down in there though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wonder...where does the water actually start at? I know there water up in Stockton....

Yeah, I seen DQ's pole shot. Ok, that sounds bad. Oh well.

Ahh Deep Sea. Haven't been in ohhhh 3 years. It's just gotten so flippin expensive anymore. $50 last time I went out of Virg's in Morror Bay. I finally bought a reel (Penn Senator...like 114W or something like that. It's the wide model. Even my uncle was jealous. He's got just the standard model.) and it's been sitting in the garage, used once, for about 2 years now. BTW, rock cod season is opening up here shortly. I wonder if it will be open past 100' to catch more than bait. Just too expensive for the amount of fish you are allowed to take. 10 rock.... 2 ling (if you can find a legal...what's it up to now 48"?) and I can't remember the "rare" stuff.

I would assume it works on Alumninum. Maybe I should try some...I think my stock wheels are shinier than the Douglas .190s for the paddles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Woohooo last day at work this week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Gotta work on my friend's trailer I'm borrowing. Seems I do every time I borrow it. This time is chains. It's only got one. See if I can get a second one on there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
rescue, "boyfriend" was for ww's benefit, since waaaaay back he called me a suckhole for our debate over speeding. i thot I might aswell get some mileage outta it. I was gonna say bee-atch, but as a moderator, i know that'd be putting you in a predicament.]

Thanks for the consideration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We don't have the bullet hole victims in our waters. We save that for Tuolumne County which is to the east of us. We helped them initially look for the victims of the mafia killings out of LA, they dumped the bodies up here about 3 years ago or so.
Yea, I have some stories, but I'd need counseling all over again, if I had to live through some of them again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Florence in March? I could put it on the calender, but depends on what days, kids in school[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I like the reference of "rescue" and "muff"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You right about I-5, my boss has gone to Canada to try and make it harder for the drug manufactors to get their ingredients from north of the border. We have a lot of drug labs here. Dang crack heads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Been documented the sudaphedrine comes from north of the border.It's amazing the amount that they buy and know one cares. Free trade at it's best.
Yes, it works great on aluminum. When I'm done with my truck wheels, I'm going to work on my douglas wheels also.

B&R, your wheels must be chrome coated. Those you just basically rinse off with a hose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You are also correct about Santa Nella, another mistake on the late night shift. *Note to myself, go to bed earlier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The San Jouquin dry? That's a shocker, it runs throught the west side of our county, never seen it dry. That's a major tributary to the delta. The Tuolumne and Stanislaus River dump into it to take the water to the delta and eventually the ocean.
I know the water here starts up in Yosemite.
My step dad has a 26' custom made Striper that we take fishing. He mostly trolls for trout. But takes it alot out of Monterey to salmon fish. I refuse to go in the ocean with him though. No radar, my luck, a fog bank would come in and we would never find land, well maybe accidentally. He's even taken it out the Golden Gate a few times.
Good luck on the trailer, don't you just love it, when your friend tells you, Sure, you can use it, BUT, first this and that needs to be done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, hey, it's free and there when ever you need it, right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Confusssssssssssssssssed,

And to think my wife said she was still a virgin when we met.?.? I didn't know she made it up to Canada (damn her).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Riley sure is cute!! You must have a goodlooking wife. Hey, where is a pic of your wife? At least Muff and Tommy have posted pics of there wives. BTW, B&R, you can just post a pic of your blow-up sheep (don't be ashamed).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Oh well, at least you have some pics; Powerstroke01 doesn't even have a "My Page". Sheesh....don't you know it's all about checking out other people's wives / girlfriends?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] This forum has nothing to do with ATV's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey Muff,

People are just plain stupid. I guess the non-lifejacket wearing people must have read Mr.Tommy's signature.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's too bad that people have to die doing something fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

B&W,

I think you are right about DQ, but did you have to say "wanking it"? Gees, this is a family oriented forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Powerstoke01,

Just go to the store and buy your fish.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Actually, I like to fish, but it's one more hobby that I don't have much time for. I really would like to take up fly-fishing, but it'll have to wait until I'm Tommy's age / over the hill / retirement hobby.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

same for us, we plan it for spring break. where's WW? he must be consulting with his team of experts to see if he can put me in my place. OR......, he's in a heated discussion with wife #1 over my latest pic post!! he probably left work early after that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

okay, i see your post snuck in under the wire while i was trashing you, so now i look like an idiot. I think even great swimmers should wear life jackets talk about whitewater!! Eeeww, sorry guys, but it was just too hard to resist.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Some content removed, this is a family oriented ATV forum. Forum Moderator

Old 07-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Okay, I'm trying to eat lunch right now, and Confused wants to talk about Sperm?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Hey, did you hear about that Dentist that was just in the news?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel