Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Anyways, ditch witch must of been in the area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or, it was towed there. I can't see CHP waiting long for them (ditch witch) to drive up here, to get it.
Originally posted by: mstrquad i came buy and took it
Now, that's on way of procurring a trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
and a ditch witch and the trailer has pti on it

Old 02-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD, this should P you off. Costco has a $15 off coupon for that winch this week. so now i'm gonna get it for $45+ tax = $40 US. gotta love it!! i'm just gonna take the old one back first. now there's a line up!!

Old 02-25-2005, 01:24 AM
Range Rover

Skinner and mstr, are you riding this weekend? Thinking of Carnegie for a few hours Sat. Took off paddle tires today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and put on dirt tires.
change in plans go to fri nite to carnegie

Old 02-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
MD, this should P you off. Costco has a $15 off coupon for that winch this week. so now i'm gonna get it for $45+ tax = $40 US. gotta love it!! i'm just gonna take the old one back first. now there's a line up!!
Your not crapping on me are you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's a bunch of BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, at least you can benefit from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like the way mine turned out, I can thank, YOU, Warn and the guys in the other post about "$60 winches" for putting the idea in my head. The quad is still sitting in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice and warm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Everytime I walk by it, I smile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

P.S. is there a sale going on, with a certain book[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad
Skinner and mstr, are you riding this weekend? Thinking of Carnegie for a few hours Sat. Took off paddle tires today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and put on dirt tires.
change in plans go to fri nite to carnegie
Cool, we will see you Saturday morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyone else going? I think We'll park somewhere safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and ride to your camp. Don't need to push my luck again with the crazy m/c riders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Quad Patrol

mstrquad, Do you know how much the state charges for an annual pass?

Old 02-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Quad Patrol

My neighbor picked up his new Yamaha Kodiac 450 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pretty sweet, he got the red one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] because his wife, thought it was CUTE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Anyways, when he's not using it the other 11 months of the year, I will use it to keep the battery fully charged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD I think the pass is like $50. Only get the OHV pass. The SVRAs don't accept the standard pass anymore.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD I think the pass is like $50. Only get the OHV pass. The SVRAs don't accept the standard pass anymore.
Is that the pass only for "day use" at the state parks and covers everything coming through the gate? ie. truck, trailer and quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I know our county parks charge $50 for first vehicle, $25 for second vehicle and then, regular day use charge per vehicle after that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll find out for sure tomorrow on the coupon. I haven't taken mine outta the box, so that's a good deal, cuz then i can return mine and use the coupon. Good call by your buddy on the 450.. that's what i got and i'm very happy with it. it really takes a thrashing. BTW, I photocopied the Yamaha 80 repair manual for ya. that's your freebie. the other... we'll see when we meet, or i mail it to ya.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel