Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I also see we have surpassed the 20,000 mark in views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and are approaching 10,000 in replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Here are the numbers;

Repies Views

9265 20046
Post HO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What you talking about Willis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Quad Patrol

I also see we have surpassed the 20,000 mark in views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and are approaching 10,000 in replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Here are the numbers;

Repies Views

9265 20046
And your the one who started this whole mess, anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

The company got me a aircard for the computer so I can be connected all day long. It's pretty cool but I have a crack up every time I think how they think that they need info by the second and can't wait until night time uploads/downloads.
It's not like I work at NASA or the CIA
LOL! It's pretty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] They must think your information/sales are that important to the company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeh, right.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, instead of gettng a warrant to track which golf course your doing business on via a gps tracking unit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They decided this was the least intrusive way to go about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

You know, I have wondered if they can track the web sites that I visit during the day using this aircard. I would think that would be illegal unless they let me know beforehand.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Repies Views

9265 20046
And your the one who started this whole mess, anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am guilty as charged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Quad Patrol

The company got me a aircard for the computer so I can be connected all day long. It's pretty cool but I have a crack up every time I think how they think that they need info by the second and can't wait until night time uploads/downloads.
It's not like I work at NASA or the CIA
LOL! It's pretty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] They must think your information/sales are that important to the company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeh, right.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, instead of gettng a warrant to track which golf course your doing business on via a gps tracking unit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They decided this was the least intrusive way to go about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

You know, I have wondered if they can track the web sites that I visit during the day using this aircard. I would think that would be illegal unless they let me know beforehand.

I know the laws pertaining to peace officers and their employer's property. I would think if they own it, they could monitor it, though.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Repies Views

9265 20046

I am guilty as charged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

yes, they can track what you do. no, definitely not illegal, nor do they hafta tell ya. why don't you casually ask them?

Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

yes, they can track what you do. no, definitely not illegal, nor do they hafta tell ya. why don't you casually ask them?
I'll do that. I know that they track who's been on the company intranet, where they have been and for how long.
I guess big brother is watching me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

CANADA WINS GOLD!! YAAAAY!! we beat Ruskies 5-0. Awesome game. I went to it!!

USA lost the bronze medal game to Finland 4-2 (USA was favored to win this tourney).

Canadians in general showed no class to the Americans, and there are lots of disgusted Cdns that are embarassed by the classless actions of some of their boorish fans. There's been lotsa news articles & letters to the Editor about it. The moronic individuals should be ashamed of themselves. I think I'll write a letter to the US Jr. hockey website to tell them that not ALL Cdns are as rotten as the ones they were "booed" by.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
CANADA WINS GOLD!! YAAAAY!! we beat Ruskies 5-0. Awesome game. I went to it!!

USA lost the bronze medal game to Finland 4-2 (USA was favored to win this tourney).

Canadians in general showed no class to the Americans, and there are lots of disgusted Cdns that are embarassed by the classless actions of some of their boorish fans. There's been lotsa news articles & letters to the Editor about it. The moronic individuals should be ashamed of themselves. I think I'll write a letter to the US Jr. hockey website to tell them that not ALL Cdns are as rotten as the ones they were "booed" by.
Congrads to Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well you know, not everyone loves us anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, they shouldn't take it out on people that have no say in what is going on in the world.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel