Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 03:36 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

MD that's Day Use only. No camping. Car/Truck/Rv/etc with one legally towed vehicle (i.e. Trailer[or other on-road registered vehicle]). No per toy/person charge. If you pull a trailer in with a registered non-OHV on it, you have to pay for it also.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-25-2005, 04:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I'll find out for sure tomorrow on the coupon. I haven't taken mine outta the box, so that's a good deal, cuz then i can return mine and use the coupon. Good call by your buddy on the 450.. that's what i got and i'm very happy with it. it really takes a thrashing. BTW, I photocopied the Yamaha 80 repair manual for ya. that's your freebie. the other... we'll see when we meet, or i mail it to ya.
See, there was a reason you didn't open that box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He's happy with it too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Initially, he wanted the Grizzly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but, it would fit in his truck's short bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And still have a little room left over. I told him, for what he'll use it for, the Kodiac is just fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus the towing capacity is about the same anyways. He will be pulling a small trailer behind it.

Thank you on the 80's manual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That week is getting closer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]I'll let you know if, I'm going to make it in the next week or so. Wife has been working crazy hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, I'll have to see what her schedule is, the closer it gets. If not, you take pesos right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 04:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD that's Day Use only. No camping. Car/Truck/Rv/etc with one legally towed vehicle (i.e. Trailer[or other on-road registered vehicle]). No per toy/person charge. If you pull a trailer in with a registered non-OHV on it, you have to pay for it also.
I knew camping was separate/more.

It's late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, if I understood you correctly, the pass gets me in with my truck and trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still have to pay for the 3-6 quads I bring in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]I was hoping it was like Pismo, pay one fee to get in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it covers everything you tow in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] plus the kitchen sink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thot skinner said NO per toy/person charge! yep, it's late, go to sleep!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh, and ya, we're close alright.... just spent $1200 (so far) between servicehonda.com and ebay on parts and stuff i need for a few quads. and i haven't even ordered from rockymountainatv.com yet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD it's the same as Pismo. Both are SVRAs. You must have missed the "No per toy/person charge".

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Range Rover

to all post

Cool, we will see you Saturday morning Anyone else going? I think We'll park somewhere safe and ride to your camp. Don't need to push my luck again with the crazy m/c riders

come and park with us in the camp gound

$50 day use only

Old 02-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad
to all post

Cool, we will see you Saturday morning Anyone else going? I think We'll park somewhere safe and ride to your camp. Don't need to push my luck again with the crazy m/c riders

come and park with us in the camp gound

$50 day use only
Sent you a PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If it's not packed in there, I might, just don't want to deal with turning around with the trailer.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:02 AM
Quad Patrol

i thot skinner said NO per toy/person charge! yep, it's late, go to sleep!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh, and ya, we're close alright.... just spent $1200 (so far) between servicehonda.com and ebay on parts and stuff i need for a few quads. and i haven't even ordered from rockymountainatv.com yet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD it's the same as Pismo. Both are SVRAs. You must have missed the "No per toy/person charge".

I guess, I missed that part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I need to stop getting on here so late at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks, I'll be buying one tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Gives us a reason to ride more this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2005, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

went to Costco today. got $14 refund for the winch coupon. it expires this sunday.

$50 for day use???!!!! CRAZY!! it's your freakin land, it should be free. what happened to the "land of the freeeee"??? you guys better learn 'em your natl anthem!!

had some problems with my servicehonda.com order. finally got it straightened out, and they wanna charge $135 for shipping!! I'm ordering 3 fenders and they want $40 each. I said, why not put all 3 in the same box?? they'll see what they can do, but for now, have to charge $40 each. aaarrrgghhh!!! the rest of the stuff/charge was very reasonable. I can ship an Eton 90 kids quad in a crate from Alberta, thru the rocky mtns to here for $85 cdn= $70 US. ya really gotta wonder on these internet purchases if they don't make their $$ off shipping, or if they just don't know any better.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

went to Costco today. got $14 refund for the winch coupon. it expires this sunday.

$50 for day use???!!!! CRAZY!! it's your freakin land, it should be free. what happened to the "land of the freeeee"??? you guys better learn 'em your natl anthem!!

had some problems with my servicehonda.com order. finally got it straightened out, and they wanna charge $135 for shipping!! I'm ordering 3 fenders and they want $40 each. I said, why not put all 3 in the same box?? they'll see what they can do, but for now, have to charge $40 each. aaarrrgghhh!!! the rest of the stuff/charge was very reasonable. I can ship an Eton 90 kids quad in a crate from Alberta, thru the rocky mtns to here for $85 cdn= $70 US. ya really gotta wonder on these internet purchases if they don't make their $$ off shipping, or if they just don't know any better.

I think that's a great deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can go to ANY state park and enter for free through out the year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And, no matter what others think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IMFO, California is doing something right. I have seen our fees going back into our park system[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]That hurts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You do have to wonder about internet sales[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Sometimes, it's worth buying local[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] especially when you look at shipping. I know on e-bay, you need to look at what they charge for shipping. $8 for a envelope is crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] actually, down right gouging[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel