Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
yeah. THe BFG ATs just dont cut it in the mud.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But come next winter i should be able to take the jeep ANYWHERE! *evil laugh*
Yea, the tread doesn't do to well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] when they are clogged up with mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they don't self clean at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/113/img_0805.jpg
LOL, looks like you are running slicks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man, imagine going down that hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

funny story to tell ya all:

I guy walks up to me the other day and asks if I could yank his stuck Range Rover out of the mud. (looks like a spoiled little rich kid). Well, I said sure being it's always fun to pull some nut out of a jamb. We drive up and he's buried pretty good, down to the axles. I back up to it and he hooks up the strap to his brush guard near the hood. I tell him to place it lower 'cause it'll bend. He states "you won't bend this one, it's beefy". ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) (I think you might know what is going to happen but I'll keep writing)
I tell him again to place it on his frame or to a tow hook but he didn't want to get dirty so he say it's all good. I ask him one last time. "Dude, i'll ripe that thing right off. Are you should you want to leave it there? I won't be respondable if it get damaged"

He says again it's ok so we get into our vehicles (I'm driving a mighty PSD-had to stay on topic) and I take off hard. I did yank him right out but the brush guard folded straight out and was bowed right where he hooked it up. I got out and was laughing like He!! and he didn't think it was that funny. He says"my mom is going to kill me when I get home" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I had other stuff to do but boy did I want to follow him home to see his mom's reaction.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMFAO. That's too good.

At least he didn't leave it out there over night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LMAO you just gotta hope now that mom dont come after you for the damage to her range. You know how them rich people are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but it is always funny seein em stuck

Old 03-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

I knew it was going to happen. That's why I asked three times. The third times a charm they say and it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LMAO you just gotta hope now that mom dont come after you for the damage to her range. You know how them rich people are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but it is always funny seein em stuck
I would love to have a conversation with mommy. A couple of questions come to mind quickly here.

1. Why was junior driving in an area that was posted "no trespassing"
2. What was he doing out there at 10:30am and not in school
3. What the heck are you thinking letting him drive a rover in the first place
4. Does he wipe himself or do you still do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] good man creator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] best bend momma over your knee and spank her too (for me atleast) while your at it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

She prolly ain't yer type. Sure she's over 18 yrs 'ol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Like everyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] While I was reading it, I was saying to myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I hope you covered your license plate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If you see him again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Let him know, his plight was enjoyed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] by numerous people over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I would love to have a conversation with mommy. A couple of questions come to mind quickly here.

1. Why was junior driving in an area that was posted "no trespassing"
2. What was he doing out there at 10:30am and not in school
3. What the heck are you thinking letting him drive a rover in the first place
4. Does he wipe himself or do you still do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Love It[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel