Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea, you are the quiet guy, but you have no problem telling someone, your girlfriend turns me on when it's cold outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Was she there when you said it? But, you are right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nothing like headlights leading the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Really, I am quiet. Until I get to know people. At that point I had known her for ohhh 1.75 years or so. Him, about 1.5 years. And no, she wasn't turning me on. She can be a real...ummm...I think we all know what word I'm thinking of. I'm pretty sure it would be blocked. Yes, she was there, that's why I made the comment. The exchange was something like: Friend, "Why are we walking outside in the cold when we could be walking inside the mall where it's warm?" Me, "Because [her name] likes it when her [body parts] get hard." There was one other friend with us as well.

Oh yea, what was wrong about the speedos? Envisioning WW in a pair or just speedos themselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just the mental image is going to send me into the fetal position under my desk.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I just noticed B&W, Confused and MrTommy are not supporting members[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Come on guys, I need a raise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and it gives your more spots to post pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You were saying? And it's B&R or B&RW. B&R sounds better.

Old 08-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Good afternoon gentlemen and stalking women[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm sure you have all missed my humor and wit, or is that dimwit? I'm sure my participation in this forum brings light and clarity to the ATV / Powerstroke world.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Glad to hear that confused has brought some usefull knowledge to the table (flashing OD light). My truck did that last summer and I had no idea what it meant. So are you saying that I should change my tranny fluid?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hey BMW, I mean, B&RW, I mean, B&R, congrats on losing 50. How did you do it? And please don't tell me "Atkins". Are you sure you don't want a pic of me in a speedo?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hey everyone, why do you suppose that rescuediver wants you to become a supporting member? Maybe this forum is like Amway, and rescue is trying to get into the "Diamond Club", so he needs all of our $$. Next thing you'll know, he'll want to set up an appointment to see if we want to become a moderator, too. Of course, we would work for him and and 80% of all memberships will go to him.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Just the mental image is going to send me into the fetal position under my desk.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Alright, Let's see, B&WR, B&W, B&R, BBking, BlackandBlue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's so much easier to type for me to type B&W. But, hey, it's your name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, I'll try and do better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

B&R, I stand corrected on the supporting member. Please, accept my appology. Alright, I went and sat in a corner for you, do you feel better, I punished myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Hhhmmm, someone played with my font, now to try and figure out how to fix it. Sorry about that guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey everyone, why do you suppose that rescuediver wants you to become a supporting member? Maybe this forum is like Amway, and rescue is trying to get into the "Diamond Club", so he needs all of our $$. Next thing you'll know, he'll want to set up an appointment to see if we want to become a moderator, too. Of course, we would work for him and and 80% of all memberships will go to him.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WW, looks like the only one that gets stalked here by women is Confused. But, I think it's all a hoax. He has posted no proof, that it actually occurred. Other than posting her screenname, what was it? mudinmyface or something similiar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And I would say, that if your OD light was flashing, it might be a good idea to change that fluid. It probably has the consistency of cherry kool-aid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Dang, tried to pull a fast one and good ol' WW caught me in the act[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Actually, we dont get that much, we get zilch, notta, zero, I've got a headache, OOPS, that's another story in and of itself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You get the point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Actually, as much as we post here, I just noticed who and who wasn't a supporting member. I get nothing for it. Remember, I'm a trained observer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Rescue, your problem is from when you quoted me. The closing bold got borked. See the "[/b" just put a close brace "]" and you'll be gold. HTML, et al can be finicky. Gotta close out the tags or stuff will get hosed.

Actually I just joined this morning. Was always meaning to do it and never had some spare coin to do it when I was thinking about it.

WW...I'll take a pic of your wife in a Speedo though (they do make women's suits too!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Rescue, your problem is from when you quoted me. The closing bold got borked. See the "[/b" just put a close brace "]" and you'll be gold. HTML, et al can be finicky. Gotta close out the tags or stuff will get hosed.

Actually I just joined this morning. Was always meaning to do it and never had some spare coin to do it when I was thinking about it.

WW...I'll take a pic of your wife in a Speedo though (they do make women's suits too!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
AAhhhhh, now I know.

B&R you are coming out of the closet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] asking for WW's wife in his speedo. It was his speedo you wanted the picture in, wasn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Thank You for your computer knowledge B&R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it doesnt appear like I am yelling at you guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Because, I would never do anything like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone wanna go to camp jeep with me?? August 19-21 in the Santa Inez Mts.. .... Parents wont go.. It would be boring by myself.. lol

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel