Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
A 260 on a Warrior? Holy Cow! A stock is like 155. What is that beast, a 400?
LOL i have a differnt carb(minkuni RS 38mm) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] headwork (port, springs, oversize vlaves) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] cam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] piston(87mm 11:1) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she is gonna prolly get a 9.5mm stroke before too long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i dont ride anymore though. Sompin about that bike though it has always liked to drink fuel. Its fast for a warrior. Sounds like hell though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need a diifernt cam that grind i have drops off to fast and snaps the valves

Old 03-24-2005, 04:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

umpteen. is that a word?
I think it is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

umpteen. is that a word?
I think it is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ump·teen (ump'ten', um'-) pronunciation
adj. Informal.

Relatively large but unspecified in number: umpteen reasons; umpteen guests.

[Slang ump(ty), dash in Morse code (of imitative origin) + -teen (as in THIRTEEN).]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-24-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

don't that amount equal a bunch??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

at least it's less than quadbillion

Old 03-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

Just got back from the bomb dealer
My parents are the proud owners of a Red 2005 Outlander 400 4x4 with the XT package. Thats the Warn 2500lb winch, front and rear bumpers, and some really nice radial mud tires, and some other odds and ends.

Also picked up a Triton 2 quad trailer..

Miami is gonna be a friggen blast!!!!

Old 03-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
at least it's less than quadbillion
I am working a a billion quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So far, I have 6 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Quad Patrol

LT, that's great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, is it like a little brother or sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] If it's a sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You don't get to ride it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2005, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

IT IDLES[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Festus was right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did I just say that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

To make a long story short, the dealer didn't have the pilot jet I needed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It has a 35 in it and I needed a 38 (next one up). Anyways, When I went to remove the jet, it was in there good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]bent 2 screwdrivers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] trying to get it out. Both were craftsmans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess I'll get 2 new ones. So, I was in a dilemna[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I can order the jet and wait[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or, drill it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, I had nothing to loose, so, after finding the right bit that "just" wouldn't fit in, which is a 1/16 bit, I drilled it out. Cleaned the crap out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put it all back together. Turned the idle screw 3 out and the pilot screw 2 out. After messing with it a little, it idles at 3 1/4 on the idle screw and 1 3/4 on the pilot screw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It could probably use a little more tweaking, but I'll wait until we ride Saturday to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually got it to kick over on one kick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone for all your help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Especially MWQ, without your replies, I would of pulled my hair out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You helped me keep my sanity, EVEN, if it was for a short time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Again Guys, You ROCK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2005, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear you got her fixed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel