Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 04:04 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyeryep, Blake, duh... how could i forget?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I couldn't remember it either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I did remember he had a cool white bird[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 04:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyerso, was OJ's blood "planted" at the scene, or the Bronco?
Neither[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] huh??? where did the police say they discovered it?
You asked where the blood was planted?

It wasn't planted anywhere. It was right where OJ left it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And, the Police found it right where it was found

Old 06-30-2005, 04:09 AM
Quad Patrol

wow, you post-hos, yer sure making it long read to get to the reply spot!
Yea, guess we should cut down on the quotes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01i have a feeling im gonna be busy playing with the new found power in teh efftufeddy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What did you add to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
NAAWAWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!11!
I g0ts 2 B carefool s0 1 d0n7 bl0w t3h 1n7ak3 w3lDs!11!!

Nothing yet. I should be picking up a Diablo Predator tomorow(thursday) or friday..

Old 06-30-2005, 04:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we had a couple of chases/incidents here yesterday. BOTH tried to run down the cop. BOTH got fired at. in one case, the PO hit the car's wheelwell (BAD SHOT!!). the other, the driver was killed (great shot!). now, the family wants to know why the PO fired, was he "on an adrenaline rush", etc... Okay, the guy had JUST attempted to rob a gas stn, and was due to appear on charges for another robbery incident later this month. As if this family doesn't already know the 45 y/o guy was pure trouble. ya play with fire, you'll eventually get burned. I have zero sympathy for them, and lose more respect the more they whine. (the father of the guy who murdered the 4 mounties a few months ago called his son the devil, and offered no criticism of the police. At least he acknowledges his son was crazy, and doesn't try to blame the police). As for the andrenalin comment... DUH!! a guy tries to mow you down in a PU truck. what are you gonna do? like i said before.... walk a mile in the PO's shoes before you judge him.

okay, now nobody commented on my story about my uncle getting shot. it's 100% true. i thot you FBK guys that are slightly right of Attila the Hun would like that good 'ol vigilante justice.

Old 06-30-2005, 04:19 AM
Quad Patrol

MD, movie was Armageddon. But it also reminds me of the one with Morgan Freeman as USA Prez, Tea Leoni is the media chick who makes her career out of breaking the story. Essentially, asteroid headed to earth that's gonna wipe out mankind. It was a very good movie. so i wonder what they're not telling us?? I mean, why blow up a comet that's going to be 80mil miles away?? maybe they don't want mass hysteria? and i thought a comet was mostly loosely gathered ice particles and dust, not really a big solid mass like an asteriod. but i can't remember that stuff for sure.....it's been 30 years since i had an interest in it.

Mounties??? ya mean like the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?? now there's a variety of cool uniforms! the red serge, the Sam Brown, musical ride uni with the puffed out thighs.

HEY, my pal just traded in his Lightning for a Lincoln pick-up truck. they're so new up here, i still haven't seen one yet. but he sent me some links and they look pretty cool.
Thank you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just watched it last night too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] For the life of me, I couldn't remember the title[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't see that movie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]Can't say I've heard of it either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

You are correct on your assessment of a comet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not bad for over 30 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] NASA says they are hoping it helps them "discover" how they were made and possibly, HOW man came about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Apparently, they don't believe in GOD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Anyways, they believe they will only make a dent in it. Just enough of a blast to blow up dust and such, so that one of the probes can send data "from it" back to earth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] BEFORE it is pelted to oblivion with all the dust, rocks and other crap it blows into outerspace[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Our Posse guys are referred to as mounties.

I've seen a couple around here. Very Expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Especially if you the Harley Eidition[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] over $60,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerso, was OJ's blood "planted" at the scene, or the Bronco?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] huh??? where did the police say they discovered it?

It wasn't planted anywhere. It was right where OJ left it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

okay, now who's pushing who's buttons? yer answering like one of the criminals on the witness stand! re-read my post. i quoted "planted" to emphasize my sarcasm.

Judge:
Q: "Officer Dan, where exactly in relation to the Nicole Brown residence did the police find the blood later identitfied as belonging to OJ?And if you give me another flippant answer, I'll find you in contempt of posting"!!

Old 06-30-2005, 04:28 AM
Pro Rider

okay, i thot they found the blood in close proximity to the bodies/ near the front door and walkway area. AND, i thot they had all kinds of video tape of the investigation being done (at least the tapes that weren't erased by idiot Judge Ito!!). So how could fermin plant blood knowing all that taping was going on? (or was he allged to have swapped samples later....but still...how did he get OJs blood??)

Old 06-30-2005, 04:30 AM
Quad Patrol

we had a couple of chases/incidents here yesterday. BOTH tried to run down the cop. BOTH got fired at. in one case, the PO hit the car's wheelwell (BAD SHOT!!). the other, the driver was killed (great shot!). now, the family wants to know why the PO fired, was he "on an adrenaline rush", etc... Okay, the guy had JUST attempted to rob a gas stn, and was due to appear on charges for another robbery incident later this month. As if this family doesn't already know the 45 y/o guy was pure trouble. ya play with fire, you'll eventually get burned. I have zero sympathy for them, and lose more respect the more they whine. (the father of the guy who murdered the 4 mounties a few months ago called his son the devil, and offered no criticism of the police. At least he acknowledges his son was crazy, and doesn't try to blame the police). As for the andrenalin comment... DUH!! a guy tries to mow you down in a PU truck. what are you gonna do? like i said before.... walk a mile in the PO's shoes before you judge him. .
I thought up in the Great White North[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] no one would run from the mounties[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Quad Patrol

okay, now who's pushing who's buttons? yer answering like one of the criminals on the witness stand! re-read my post. i quoted "planted" to emphasize my sarcasm.

Judge:
Q: "Officer Dan, where exactly in relation to the Nicole Brown residence did the police find the blood later identitfied as belonging to OJ?And if you give me another flippant answer, I'll find you in contempt of posting"!!

LMAO

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel