Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 05:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Man I love CMT.. Good ol' Dukes of Hazzard is on right now. I want the general lee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hell and Daisy Duke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good ol Daisy and those short shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Her and Farrah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] MMMM,,MMMMM
Gotta love Daisy Duke. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Seen her lately? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Too much food. IMO

Old 03-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Will anyone be there when I get there thur nite? Will there be any problem getting a FWD minivan to the camp site?
My boss has been silent about Friday which we take as approval. LOL. So I can go up Friday night. Shouldn't be an issue I would think. I don't know what the storm did (any snow?) up there. There's no problems with wash-outs up there, on that road. It's just a regular 'ol forest road. Probably 10' wide.

Check your PMs.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Will anyone be there when I get there thur nite? Will there be any problem getting a FWD minivan to the camp site?
My boss has been silent about Friday which we take as approval. LOL. So I can go up Friday night. Shouldn't be an issue I would think. I don't know what the storm did (any snow?) up there. There's no problems with wash-outs up there, on that road. It's just a regular 'ol forest road. Probably 10' wide.

Check your PMs.
No new snow. I just drove up to the second entrance..

Old 03-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Ugh. I dont know whats going on. I have had bad headaches and some dizzy spells for teh last 2 weeks. Im gonna get an MRI in 2 weeks... Wish me luck guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Any ways i found a new magazine today. Diesel Power. Check it out at www.dieselpowermag.com

Old 03-31-2005, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

Finally hit 1000 posts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 03:47 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
Finally hit 1000 posts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
By the power vested in me and a Master Post Ho I dually Certify you Creator On this day March 30th of 2005, an official post Ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

It really means a lot coming from you. I am truly blessed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Looking at the number of posts you have, you are THE master post ho. All bow down to the king (no I ain't gonna kiss yer buckle)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 01:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LMAO. I am an up and commer. I think i have moved into the Top 5 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my god. I need to goto ATV Connection Addicts Classes or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 01:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LMAO. I am an up and commer. I think i have moved into the Top 5 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my god. I need to goto ATV Connection Addicts Classes or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have heard that understanding there is a problem is the first step. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 01:55 PM
Range Rover

but there no 12 steps to being good post ho's

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel