Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i can shoot in the 80's on a good round, and just over 100 on a horrible day. usuallly low to mid 90's. .
Man, that's all the lower you can shoot? I do that now and I'm just startin out

(You are talking about the front 9 aren't you?) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya creator, the string of swear words i can put together on a golf course.... BUT, do yourself a favor and play strict to the rules when scoring, otherwise you never know when you've improved. I constantly see guys do things like hit out of bounds, walk up to where the ball went out, and play another ball from there and maybe add one penalty stroke. it's actually SUPPOSED to be replayed form where ya hit the first one, with a one-stroke penalty added. If you really thot it was still in play, then add 2-strokes and play from where you think it went out. Hazards are different, you re-hit from the point of entry, and add one stroke. Or foot-wedges around trees, or taking mulligans for a bad shot, or long gimmees on the green. I used to do that stuff, but could never get a read on whether i was getting better or not. AND, when you play in any kind of tourney, EVERY stroke is counted, and every rule is applied.

because it's so wet here, we usually play "winter rules" meaning you can lift and clean your ball, and move it 6" (out of a divot) UNLESS your in a hazard, or behind a tree....both of which you can't do in regular golf. BUT, they also play perfectly groomed courses where this rarely happens.

Old 04-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thing is, ignore your score, and enjoy the good weather, long walk, and the few great shots you'll hit. cuz everyone hits some great shots in a round, whether it's a chip or a putt, or whatever. my best drive is usually the one out of the parking lot!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 03:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Did you guys see Miss USA on the Dave Letterman show? OH MY GOD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She is HOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 03:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer my best drive is usually the one out of the parking lot!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO, I'm with you on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

If I hit a 80-85[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm playing like crap on the front nine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The course is lucky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] if, my green fees pay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] for my divits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The only golf I play involves windmills, loops, and lots of concrete and all weather carpet....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Don't use your driver. Might break a couple of video games or car windshields[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I golfed and caddied a bit in highschool. I just never really found it that much fun. Maybe if i could shred the course on my raptor or sompin that would be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I golfed and caddied a bit in highschool. I just never really found it that much fun. Maybe if i could shred the course on my raptor or sompin that would be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL, I wonder if they would turn you away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] if you brought your own golf cart, say a Rhino on steroids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I have to imagine if you had turf tires on a rhino they would let you drive it around. I dunno about mudders. I seen Rhinos with like 20" spinners and chit.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel