Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Have i told you how nast fishsticks are. The other day i was rollin in the PSD and had some fishsticks from Ivars. Who in their right mind can eat them things. they smeell bad and taste bad. Chicken strips and beef jerky are all a guy needs to live [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] looks like wednesday gonna load up the PSD and the gooseneck and head to florence for a few days in the sand box [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

OFC is that Ivars the place down by the water in Seattle? (Ok...anyone got a spare monitor cause mine is TOTALLY jacked up right now....back to the topic.) My bro raves about a place called Ivars Acre's of Clams or something like that.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my quad deck is ALL aluminum. my wife and i load it. it weighs less than 200lbs. with quads on it, it weighs about 2000lbs quads and everything.....i'm guessing. with truck and deck and trailer, our gross weight is around 18,500lbs.

once again ofc, my ability to speak jibberish has been comprimised and i don't understand WTF yer talkin about . summer rides...make me jealous... huh? AND...yer complaining about the stinky fish sticks?????....Hmmmm, something tells me you've had smellier, fishier things from the bowling alley. and i bet ya weren't complaining when you ate those bearded clams!!

okay, i guess i just can't leave this place.. I'm cursed for eternity..AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old 04-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Have i told you how nast fishsticks are. The other day i was rollin in the PSD and had some fishsticks from Ivars. Who in their right mind can eat them things. they smeell bad and taste bad.

Bro, common sense tells me that if you don't like the food at some eatery, don't go there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

I look like a pirate with my patch over the eye[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Maybe I'll see you dancing around with the "ladies" on the Pirates of the Caribean ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Headed down to Disneyland tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: Trasher
I just had eye surgery and can bearly read this screen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Did you have lasik done? or, was the surgery for something else?

Old 04-21-2005, 03:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Have i told you how nast fishsticks are. The other day i was rollin in the PSD and had some fishsticks from Ivars. Who in their right mind can eat them things. they smeell bad and taste bad. Chicken strips and beef jerky are all a guy needs to live [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] looks like wednesday gonna load up the PSD and the gooseneck and head to florence for a few days in the sand box [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Fish sticks, while you drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That just sounds nasty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I have to be in the mood to eat fish sticks. I can have salmon anyday though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, salmon and fishsticks are like night and day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] totally opposite each other.

Have fun at Florence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To bad you didn't go and rendezvous with Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when, he and the family was in the area.

Old 04-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

yeah ivars is actually a pretty good joint. I just dont like fish sticks but thought i would try and eat em for some dumb reason, ( you never realize how much you use a particular key on your keyboard till you break it.) I worked on the water and have had my share of fresh fish. handled by no one but me straight from the water to the grill, the only way to eat fish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
my quad deck is ALL aluminum. my wife and i load it. it weighs less than 200lbs. with quads on it, it weighs about 2000lbs quads and everything.....i'm guessing. with truck and deck and trailer, our gross weight is around 18,500lbs.

once again ofc, my ability to speak jibberish has been comprimised and i don't understand WTF yer talkin about . summer rides...make me jealous... huh? AND...yer complaining about the stinky fish sticks?????....Hmmmm, something tells me you've had smellier, fishier things from the bowling alley. and i bet ya weren't complaining when you ate those bearded clams!!

okay, i guess i just can't leave this place.. I'm cursed for eternity..AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I wish mine was made out of all aluminum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Don't you have the "true" four seasons up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I would think you would get at least 3-4 weeks of some summer riding in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO about the bowling alley comment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL Good to see the humor back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You had me concerned there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Once a FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] always a FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Glad you had a change of heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And eternity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Isn't this better then marriage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:15 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Have fun at Florence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To bad you didn't go and rendezvous with Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when, he and the family was in the area.
yeah i wish i coulda convinced the buddies i was campin with to goto oregon, but they was dead set on the standard location,, I will have to make the short trip to canada to ride, if i pitstop at my grammas its only a lil over an hour to confuseds house so that aint to bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hook up and head out to the canadian timber so he can pull a serial killer on me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Don't you have the "true" four seasons up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I would think you would get at least 3-4 weeks of some summer riding in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO about the bowling alley comment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL Good to see the humor back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You had me concerned there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Once a FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] always a FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Glad you had a change of heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And eternity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Isn't this better then marriage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL 4 seasons. we didnt even have a winter this year i dont think did we confuscious?we will have a good 4 months of summer riding this year at least

Easy on the honeys at the bowlin alley, when the cats come out to pla they is clean and deliscious

FBK all the Confuscious.. you cant sell out your brethren [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel