Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Well guys I got some bad work news. Coworker was killed in an MC accident in the foothills north of town riding after work.

Was looking forward to playing airsoft this weekend, now it's like whatever. My bro is taking it pretty hard. He liked the guy, but didn't like working him a lot. One coworker went by the office and said the boss was just sitting in his office completely blank.
Thats a bummer B&RW! Very sad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

My oldest son just got home from the hospital, saying goodbye to one of his HS buddies. Kids 19, got a enlarged heart(basket ball sized) and his liver is shut down. Meth got another one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Choices some people make[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Between working and family like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I haven't had much time for the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] First time I've been on in about 4 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Quad Patrol

It's been a bad week for my PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife was backing out of the driveway and didn't see the BIG WHITE FREAKING BLOB sharing the driveway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] sideswiped my driver's side leaving over $3000 worth of damage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]needless to say, I had to have my sins forgiven today at church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I went off big time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not proud of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]but I mean, don't people look whats behind them before they put their darn cars in reverse!!!!! I still am *^*&^% over it. Haven't gotten a estimate on her vehicle yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I just kissed my toyhauler good bye for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] On the bright side, she didn't back over one of the the kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] WHEW!!!!!

Old 05-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Then the next day my "service engine light" comes on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had to take the Banks chip out, it reset for a day and now is back on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I am trying to get my buddy with a reader to hook it up for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it's something I can fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol

So how has everyone else been[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 11:09 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Choices some people make[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
The good news on this is the kid is he is some how still alive and my son and his buddy have been talking to him about changing his lifestyle and going back to church when/if he gets out of the hospital. The kids family is opposed to it but they dont think the kid does drugs either. They say the blood tests are wrong.

Old 05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

It's been a bad week for my PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife was backing out of the driveway and didn't see the BIG WHITE FREAKING BLOB sharing the driveway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] sideswiped my driver's side leaving over $3000 worth of damage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

needless to say, I had to have my sins forgiven today at church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I went off big time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not proud of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]but I mean, don't people look whats behind them before they put their darn cars in reverse!!!!! I still am *^*&^% over it. Haven't gotten a estimate on her vehicle yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I just kissed my toyhauler good bye for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

On the bright side, she didn't back over one of the the kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] WHEW!!!!!
Bummer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I wish I could say that I CANT relate to that kind of reaction. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I have been known to lose it on occasion too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

That is good! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Then the next day my "service engine light" comes on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had to take the Banks chip out, it reset for a day and now is back on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I am trying to get my buddy with a reader to hook it up for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it's something I can fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The 8.8" limited slip rear end on my F150 has been chattering worse and worse while turning. Im guessing its the limited slip clutch packs. Im going to get prices today and hopefully get it fixed this weekend. And the Check engine light has been on in my minivan for about 5 months. It doesnt need to be smogged until 8-07 so it can wait until then, or when it quits running.

Old 05-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
The 8.8" limited slip rear end on my F150 has been chattering worse and worse while turning. Im guessing its the limited slip clutch packs. Im going to get prices today and hopefully get it fixed this weekend. And the Check engine light has been on in my minivan for about 5 months. It doesnt need to be smogged until 8-07 so it can wait until then, or when it quits running.
I'll fix your trucks Diff from San Diego.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Go to a shopping mall parking lot and drive in figure 8's for about 10 times around and your problem will be fixed. The clutch plates get dry from just going straight and this allows the oil to get between the plates again to help it from sticking. Try it before taking it in for repair

Old 05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

So how has everyone else been[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I went golfing five weekends in a row for free[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I'm great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Have to go to St. Louis this week until late Saturday night. Now that's not cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel