Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Sweeet. We'll be by around say noon tomorrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] provided they let me in the country. I was gonna make a funny about the border but i better not. never know who could be reading [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] its kinda like tellin the security check people at the airport you have a bomb [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Oh and to live on my tradition of separat posts for separate parts.. With the 99 PSD 7.3 that sounds like the injectors or the injector harness. i dont think they did a recall but ours went thru allotta injectors and 2 wireing harneses to them. and a couple turbos and so forth.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Sweeet. We'll be by around say noon tomorrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] provided they let me in the country. I was gonna make a funny about the border but i better not. never know who could be reading [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] its kinda like tellin the security check people at the airport you have a bomb [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yea, not a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I would say at the very least youwould get stripped searched[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But then, You would like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Except, it would be by a Michael Jackson lookalike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Oh and to live on my tradition of separat posts for separate parts...

Why change now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Quad Patrol

I think the real reason for OFC's trip to Canada is in picture #8[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

aww yeah.. I made a funny in the airport back in 96 about possesing a bomb.. yeah that didnt go over real well. they almost didnt let me fly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Im sure im opn the do not fly list now. LOL

So rescue... a DUI ammended to a Neglegent driving in the 1st is not a DUI no more right. Its a neglegent driving.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Quad Patrol

aww yeah.. I made a funny in the airport back in 96 about possesing a bomb.. yeah that didnt go over real well. they almost didnt let me fly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Im sure im opn the do not fly list now. LOL

So rescue... a DUI ammended to a Neglegent driving in the 1st is not a DUI no more right. Its a neglegent driving.

For us, it's called a Wet/Dry reckless. With different categories. Here's a attorney's spin on it-
wet reckless/DUI

Old 06-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

BLABLABLABLA But would you think in the eyes of canadian authorities that a neg1 is = to DUI? or a DUI amended to neg 1 is = to DUI?

Old 06-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The way i understand it is a Negligent Driving First Degree is a misdomeaner
and DUI is a gross misdomeaner. whatever the difference is.

Old 06-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Quad Patrol

BLABLABLABLA But would you think in the eyes of canadian authorities that a neg1 is = to DUI? or a DUI amended to neg 1 is = to DUI?
Now your throwing in another Country[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and we all know, in the Great North they get a little "confused"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My take on it is, if you are found Guilty or Plead Guilty/No Contest to a Reckless of any kind, then, that is what it is. They shouldn't be able to say, that because it stemmed from a DUI, that it is a DUI. For some reason, the courts/da settled it down to a lesser crime. Sorta like being charged with a Assault with a deadly weapon, but having it dropped to a simple assault. It should be what the final disposition of the case is. PERIOD......

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel