Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

The Big 3 is smart in that they let companies that have been building diesels for years build their diesels for them. Though Isuzu (Duramax) is owned by GM.
and strangely, Ford owns Cummins.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Went up to beasore rd today. The summit is at 7200ft. .
with an elev like that, do ya suppose they named that road after how your bum feels going up and down it on a quad?
LOL!

Nice catch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

It really sucks. I look funny now...I'm pealing near my elbows. Kinda wish it would all just peel off in one big hunk of skin. LOL
Now that sounds gross[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Never had it peel around my elbows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: rescuediver

You remember correctly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm thinking of getting a 5th wheel. If I do, don't feel like taking the campershell on and off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]everytime I want to back up to the trailer. But, I like a covered bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hear lately though, I've been thinking of getting a pull toy hauler. I'm sooooooooo confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
i have the roll cover and it's great. i like the roll and stack aswell, as it's a hard shell, and more water proof. with these 2, you rarely ever have to revove them when moving anything higher than the box rail, like a COUCH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you could definitely leave it on when you haul a 5th wheel. The tonneau covers are a pain, and impractical.
Yea, I never have liked tonneau covers. If the truck didn't come with the shell already on, I woldn't have one. I like having an open bed. But, the kids and wife have gotten used to having the backpacks and groceries dry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while it rains. I've also been looking at the roll up covers to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess the roll cover just works better when your lazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which sometimes I can tend to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But then, what are kids for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] To do things parents don't want to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Range Rover

testing123 testing 123

Old 06-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

it works

Old 06-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
it works
I'm sorry, that was me helping out a fellow member of the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I had the PSD open at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 01:30 AM
Quad Patrol

up here you'd have a super tough time getting a conviction on .088 (our legal limit is .08). actually, the prosecutor (same as your DA) prolly wouldn't waste his time on it and it'd never see the light of a courtroom.
Around here, if your near .08 your going to be charged. They will bring up your FST (field sobriety test) and time frame, from when yoiu take your chosen test. If that puts you over .08[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They will take it to trial. Unless you plead it out for a lessor charge. We've had way to many DUI accidents and DUI accidents with deaths[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 01:32 AM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: rescuediver
He's headed to Princess Canadian Resort or something similiar to it. Thought maybe you had been there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
around here, we call that a jail cell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that's our "princess resort".
Why do you call it your princess resort? Don't you separate your transvestites[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][sp][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Confusious i told you clear back in March that i was heading to the Canadian Princess No excuses. once we arrive we will have a couple relaxing hours of beer drinkin by the airport should be nice.
so ya fly outta Vancouver Airport, or the south terminal? I've driven to Ucelet (pronounced yew-kew-let). on the way there's an old growth giant redwood forest worth stopping at, short hike to check it out. it requires a ferry from here to Vancouver Island and then a long winding drive to Ucelet, so i could see why you'd fly instead. that, plus you guys are loaded with $$, so i can see why you'd fly in. Tofino is right there (at Ucelet), and that's where our "Longbeach" is located. that entire area is huge for whale watching. it's also crawling with tree-hugging, unemployed eco-leaches. so it's prolly a good thing you'll be staying on the yacht.
Your right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] otherwise, he might be visiting your princess resort[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel