Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 03:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yeah I bet ol nedly has been on a sybatical up there in canada takin care of ol Confuscious ladies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and playin a lil pocket pool with confuscious

Old 06-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, golf is for Homo's. I bet Ned plays golf.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ned is a homo but I bet he don't play golf. Don't even have ***** to play wit

I used to think it was a pretty stupid game until I finally played it. Now I try to play all the time if possible.; Never did it until my older boys can play along. It's great that we get out and spend some time trying to beat Dad, which they do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Place is a little livelier with Hoss and Toyo around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got back from Pismo last night at 1:30am. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Had a good time. MJ wasn't the only one that beat it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The sand was beat up too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Weather was gorgeous though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Going back Sat-Monday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, I too, am going to turn 100K on Sat. while traveling to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't think of a better way of doing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Other then, towing the toys to a favorite riding destination[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Put the money into the items you mentioned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It will be just like a new truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Confused, glad to hear you finished[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Even with a side trip to Utah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not bad. Are you still moving or are you going to enjoy the fruits of your labor?

Creator, Golfing is very expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm with Toyo, rather go away for a weekend riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Quad Patrol

I know 4 people with the new 6.0.

One just had a new a/c unit put in.

And one had a injector problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when he first got it. He's had it about a year now. So far so good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Other 2 have had no problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and love them.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well if Hoss AND ofc don't like golf, that's pretty much like dumb and dumber providing their ratings. therefore, it must be a great game. i think i might sell all the quads and get the kids into golf. so much more refined and sophisticated. wow Festus, that was some kinda ball rant. i don't like carrying around 16 lbs of *****. the MSB is just too painful, and it makes ya chase alley-cougars and wake up in those awkward coyote situations where you'd rather chew your arm off than awake the "princess" (Hoss, insert animal of your choice here).

where's the love? what's with the Ned bashing? he's about the coolest dude on this entire thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]some of his biblical quotes were classics. c'mon Hoss, ya got miss Kitty out, how but summoning up Ned?

well guys, i'm off for the weekend to travel and GOLF with my 2 brothers and dad tomorrow and Sat. Enjoy the riding.

BTW MD, i'd love to spend the summer enjoying the fruits of our labor. but alas, the ball-reducer/controller will make those decisions. i'd rather see a big real estate crash so it'd be cheaper for me to upgrade. otherwisae, why move? that 320 acre spread in the North was sure beautiful, but no job= no acres.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for me MD, i wanna compare apples. guys say they love their PSD, or Cummins or Duramax. BUT, they don't pull big weight, so naturally it'll be great. pull my load and then i can make a TRUE comparison. but you never get a chance to try and compare them that way. plus the longevity of that kind of work.

Old 06-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

where's the love? what's with the Ned bashing? he's about the coolest dude on this entire thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]some of his biblical quotes were classics. c'mon Hoss, ya got miss Kitty out, how but summoning up Ned?
DaBeechboy has Miss Kitty on a short leash. I think she has to have his permission, before she can come out and play. Either that or she’s easily inseminated…ur…I mean intimidated by our “Man” trucks.

Yeah, I haven’t seen Nedly for a while. He must be in Tulsa at “Oral” Roberts University, studying Christian bigotry 101.

Glad to see your'e back MD. I hope all of Ford Beta Kappa stops in today to chat.

Oh, and what’s with HeMan Festus? That’s a contradiction in terms, isn’t it? Actually, I liked HeMan and SheRa. She was hot!!!

Old 06-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Oh, and what’s with HeMan Festus? That’s a contradiction in terms, isn’t it? Actually, I liked HeMan and SheRa. She was hot!!!
That started over in the spin cycle. He found where he can get old episodes (I'm assuming on DVD since they are coming out with all these old shows on DVD.)

Got 8 hours on the clock until I'm out of here today. The weather is insane...it's fsckin RAINING! WTF is up with that? If I wasn't off to Pismo in the morning (riding over with LJ in the PSD and going to hook up with MD and QuadKaryn for the day.) I'd be heading up to the mountains for some riding. Gotta be awesome up there with NO dust because of the rain.

THe rain needs to finally go away for the summer here shortly. Otherwise a lot of the summer crops are going to get trashed. The cherry crop was a disaster with all the rain. LIke 80% went to juice. Normally it's about 15% I guess. eek. Funny to go over the rivers and for them to actually have water in them!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yes we did get the He-Man thing goin. Ya know Masters of the Universe was a good Wholesom Cartoon. Not like what these kids watch today. At the end of every episode there was a solid moral message. and it wasnt wear purple dance around like a flaming buttpirate and carry a man purse. WTF. Were have all the real men gone. seems like society is racing Fem-men not He-men anymore. TV just sucks and it raises the childrens. Sad Sad Society. Im sure you tell yoru kids to get the F^%$ out the house in Utah Hoss. and well all the good marshall has is girls. and confuscious is doin his dambdest to raise a man. but most folks in this sick world dont give 2 chits about they kids. they are a burden. poor childrens. anyway PSD's rule the roads. no doubt about it. but to each their own. if some people didnt like the other Piles of chit they wouldnt make em right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] always a die hard chevy fan. kinda like honda guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah I remember all of those old cartoons. Grew up in the mid-late 80s with those. Stopped watching cartoons in probably 88-89 somewhere around there. I think they all went downhill after that.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel