Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Had to go to the stealership today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Still having problems with the mojave idling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] So, I went to get a replacement jet for the carb. Remember, I drilled out the old one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Anyways, I wanted a stock size 135 and the next one up, 137. The 137 looked used[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so they gave it to me free. It's amazing what will happen when you spend a few dollars there. They are starting to remember my face and name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] NOT GOOD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Karyn, you're not old. You're like what 40?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

I just remember weird sh*t. If not, Google reminds me. If all else fails, I just make it up, cause most likely someone else won't be able to contradict me. LOL.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ha... now the truth finally comes out!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am 29 and holding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

29 ehh? LMFAO. I don't think so.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am 29 and holding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And I'm married to Faith Hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Quad Patrol

I am an idiot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I bought the wrong jets this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That's what I get by going of of memory[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I needed the pilot jet. So, after paying for the RIGHT jet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I put in and :IT IDLES[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Isn't it amazing what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] when you put the right things together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put a #38 pilot jet in the mojave and it idles llike a kitten[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]and doesn't seem to have a ny hi-cups[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as you throttle through the power bands[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

And I'm married to Faith Hill
You are the man!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok... 33 and holding.. and that's as far as I go! hahaha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
And I'm married to Faith Hill
You are the man!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok... 33 and holding.. and that's as far as I go! hahaha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Wish I was the man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No need to reveal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You don't look a day over $#[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2005, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Looks like we have our very own movie buffs in the FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scary about actors/actresses dying after making movies like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have a bad memory when it comes to movie lines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm lucky, if, I can remember what I said yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I keep reminding the wife, she better hope I remember how to get home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
actually, all she wants you to remember is what account to deposit the paychecks to. she'll be fine if you don't make it home.

Old 05-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
yer thinkin of the Stephen King/novel/movie he was in, where he goes crazy as a secluded writer. he has a few psychotic scenes and one-liners in that show. can't remember them all, but it was at least 20 years ago.
I think ya'll are thinking of "The Shining"... and his line was "Here's Johnny"...

Oh my... I am soooo dating myself now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

YES! Thank you! how could i forget the Shining?? I remember he kept typing, "all work and no play makes (Jack?) a restless boy". and the crazed face when he knocks the door out with the axe and says, "Here's Johnny"!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel